Armageddon

Armageddon

A Poem by Olando Lucas

 

Armageddon

 

The Armageddon has already begun; the people of this earth must rebel against the wicked ones.

The youth travel these unknown highways that are made of the dried cracked roads that lead to the depths of hell; they walk these lonely crowded streets as if this earth has already transitioned and their souls are trapped between earth and somewhere. This travesty has taken place while the so call pure race of this earth can't help but to jump into the fire filled pits, so that they too shall burn, scream, and yell.

The captives of this earth are waiting patiently for God to set them free, unannounced to them God has already released the bondage from their seeds.

The problem that the entrapped must face is that the ones that captured their bodies found a way to blind their minds. The words and actions of the forefathers of this captive race never imagined that 200 years later that they would still be enslaved with no chains and jailed with sentences that stretch of endless time.

The minds of these people are congested with the factual fiction of this world as it seems today, so they feed these facts to their children as if it is the nutrients for their empty bottomless souls.

The time is ticking slowly away, the hours are turning into years, so truthfully these people must live for today. They do just that, backstabbing, murder, robbing, and never think that if they don’t die today, then tomorrow will be harder than yesterday. These people are afraid to look at themselves in the mirror because the truth precedes a lie and when they look at the vision they pretend that God is within them but their souls feel the fire that resides.

That's just a fraction of what these people have become, they shun the kings and queens of their communities or kill them for someone.

The baptism of these people has become a shameful, disgraceful mockery of life. I believe one day that the children of these people will stand up and will refuse to live a life where they always run from the prejudice, hate filled gun. These children will shine with greatness and take back what they rightfully deserve, and one day, one day WE will be proud to walk this earth.

© 2015 Olando Lucas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 24, 2015
Last Updated on May 24, 2015