The Love That Never Fades Away

The Love That Never Fades Away

A Poem by Olando Lucas

es away from the home where I should be.

 

The Love That Never Fades Away

 

Will this love that we have ever fade away? We love like the crops during a drought on a rainy day. Even when the rain is acidic and touches our skin, then fill our lives with pain, so that the love that we have will continue to remain within.

 

Will the love ever fade? Or will this masterpiece of love be the supplement that feeds the vitamin deficient parts of our souls. This is love, the only way that we know.

 

Will this love ever fade? I wouldn't trade this space in time for nothing on this earth. Because this love has a purpose, so I patiently will wait to receive the lessons that I deserve.

 

Will this love ever fade? Only the Lord knows, but I'm going to ride the waves until He say it is that time to let it go.

 

This love makes me smile from ear to ear, make the butterflies travel from my stomach to my heart. This is real love, nothing like this love, got to stay next to this love until the black becomes gray, and the shiny bright red paint of love begins to fade away. I will always open up my mouth to let the words of God say “this love is the light of my day and never will I let this love that we have fade away".

© 2015 Olando Lucas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 24, 2015
Last Updated on May 24, 2015