GiftsbyMeeta Revamps the Upcoming Occasion Specific Categories on its Website

GiftsbyMeeta Revamps the Upcoming Occasion Specific Categories on its Website

A Story by Subalathans
"

GiftsbyMeeta, India's one of the biggest online Diwali, Valentine and Birthday gifts shopping website has revamped three most critical categories on its website. Apart from this, the company is also g

"
New Delhi, India, September 18, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - GiftsbyMeeta, one of the most popular online gifts shopping website and a sister firm of the Ferns and Petals Group in its recent move has revamped the three online gifting categories on its websites namely online birthday gifts, online Valentine's Day Gifts as well as the Diwali gifts online in India.  Out of several categories listed on its official website these three Diwali, Birthday and Valentine's Day gifts named categories are the most special ones in terms of the higher sales generation capacities for this online gifting website. Online birthday gifts named category on the website is an evergreen category that drives a huge sales number on the normal days and along these lines, there is the separate team who manages this category. This category often goes on revamping due to its yearlong sale generation value and in the recent move, the company has presented a great assortment of the relationship-specific birthday gifting arrangements.

On the other hand, the company is already working on the Diwali and the valentine gifts online named categories. For the upcoming eve of the valentine day that goes for a weeklong celebration and incorporates seven different days, GiftsbyMeeta in its recent move launched the gifting collection for each day of the valentine week.  Furthermore, the Diwali Gifts Online named category is already going under the revamping phase and many of the developments have already been accomplished successfully on the website. Apart from all these things, there has been the special attention on the improving the shipping, price slashing and offering the free international shipping services for these categories.

The Category Analyst at GiftsbyMeeta told the Media Personals in New Delhi:

GiftsbyMeeta, as a leading Indian gifts shopping website, has revamped its three most critical and significant categories named online Diwali gifts, Valentine Day gifts online as well as the online birthday gifts on its website. The company is also enhancing its domestic as well as the international delivery services and for many of the categories, the company is running a special drive to further reduce the prices.

About the Company:
GiftsbyMeeta is one of the biggest online gifts shopping website in India and arguably the best place to buy online birthday gifts and personalized gifts in India. The company within the very short span of the 4 years it has grown its reach to the 167 countries globally with doorstep gifts delivery services. In addition, the company has tied its hands together with many of the local stores and vendors in many countries to make sure the online cakes, flowers and other perishable items get delivered within one or two days. GiftsbyMeeta is a sister firm of Ferns and Petals group and the company is owned by the Mrs. Meeta Gutgutia, wife of Mr. Vikaas Gutgutia, owner of the Ferns and Petals Group. 

Press Contact:
Subhash Yadav
PR Marketing
Gifts by Meeta
10MG Road, 1st Floor, New Delhi Opp. Metro Pillar No. 47, Near to Sultanpur Metro Station, New Delhi
9555695556
https://www.giftsbymeeta.com/

© 2017 Subalathans


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 18, 2017
Last Updated on September 18, 2017