Justin Bieber Remix songsterFalls Victim to Nude Photo Scandal

Justin Bieber Remix songsterFalls Victim to Nude Photo Scandal

A Story by Subalathans
"

Celebrity nude photo leaks, also known as revenge porn, have become rampant in recent years. Most notably, 2014 saw several A-list actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Dunst affected.

"
Toronto, Ontario, January 16, 2018 /PressReleasePing/ - Celebrity nude photo leaks, also known as revenge porn, have become rampant in recent years.  Most notably, 2014 saw several A-list actresses like Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Dunst affected.  In late 2017, pop superstar Sia published her own nude photos via Twitter, in an effort to scoop paparazzi who'd photographed her sunbathing during a vacation.  However, nude photo leaks aren't exclusively relegated to household names; they affect rising stars, too-something upcoming rapper CJ Stain learned the hard way.

Unauthorized nude photos of the fledgling star surfaced online in early December, via various social media platforms, gossip websites, and blogs.  Though established celebs can overcome the embarrassment with the help of established publicists, such a scandal can easily become a roadblock for a rising musician.

Stain has remained mum on the photo leak, using his Twitter account, and that of his record label VIE Music Group, to promote his music and share what appears to be sponsored content from Crowdfire.  There's no mention of the scandal.  Perhaps, there's a chance for this to be nothing more than a blip on his radar.

Because he didn't authorize the release of these photos, he has the option of pursuing legal action to have the photos removed and receive possible damages for the harm to his career and public persona.

Who is CJ Stain?
CJ Stain first made waves in the music industry after his YouTube cover of Sage the Gemini's "Good Thing" went viral.  Since then, he's continued to build his career with covers of widespread songs.  Most recently, his depiction of Major Lazer and Justin Bieber's hit "Cold Water" sent fans into a Pandemonium.  The a unsanctioned sample of the  track was leaked early and received positive coverage from numerous outlets. The official remake is set to be released later this year  

In addition to his music, Stain is an actor and a passionate activist.  He uses his music to uplift women and change the way female artists are treated in the music industry-a message that's surely welcome in the midst of the #metoo movement.

Perhaps a great song will help Stain and his fan base move forward from this scandal.

Press Contact:
Media Manager
Olga borozan
335 Young Street, Toronto, Ontario
613 18005666613
https://mobile.twitter.com/vievibeltu

© 2018 Subalathans


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on January 17, 2018
Last Updated on January 17, 2018