F**k

F**k

A Story by Kara Hadley
"

i'm angry. not bitter, though. -enjoy-

"

 

F**k you. F**k him. F**k me, too. F**k grass. F**k me for believing it ever actually changes color. F**k my constant need for excitement and my constant need for stability. F**k my indecision and stupid cravings. F**k having no money. F**k s****y syrup filled drinks and s****y loser filled parties. F**k bad cigarettes. F**k needing a cigarette first thing in the morning. F**k barfing out of cars and on the side of buildings. F**k a*****e guys who I don’t know, that make me feel like trash. F**k boyfriends who don’t protect me from a*****e guys that I don’t know, who make me feel like trash. F**k guilt, Catholic or otherwise. F**k the police. F**k the unobtainable. F**k wanting what I can’t have and shouldn’t want. F**k beds and guys and crotches and skin and hands and dresses. F**k feeling like s**t. F**k not showering. F**k being a girl and all that that implies. F**k text messages. F**k the morning after and the day after and everything after that. F**k friends who aren’t friends. F**k grease and sweat and spit. F**k feeling bad and tired and worn and empty. F**k feeling. F**k this. F**k everything. F**k the situation. F**k being in the same situation as before and having learned nothing. F**k will power and my lack there of. F**k you being my cocaine. No, really, just f**k me.

© 2008 Kara Hadley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A woman after my own heart. You opened up and expressed what many feel but are afraid to say.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Intense, but you forgot "f**k a duck". :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

587 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2008

Author

Kara Hadley
Kara Hadley

About
i'm kara. i'm short. i like to bake. i love music. i'm a little skanky. people say i'm funny. i have blonde hair. spelling isn't my forte. i have big teeth. i have bigger dreams. i'm a little superfic.. more..

Writing
Bridge Bridge

A Poem by Kara Hadley