My Love Story

My Love Story

A Story by stars are far

"Sorry seems to be the hardest word", that was the first thing you sent me, attached to your sweet lovely picture which made my heart bomb and beat faster than ever, I lied at that moment saying that you’re not cute, when you actually made me sleepless thinking about your beauty ... It was amazing, how we met was actually a miracle to me, since I was stuck in that love that was impossible, but I don't know what happened to me when you first talked to me , I was mesmerized by your beauty and your words, you were so sweet.. you sent me that song to ask me what should you do to make me care about you ... I laughed so much ,and said "whatever you do, I will never care about you " ... Day after day ,week after week... where we used to fight every day , I don’t know exactly about what, but those were the cutest fights ever.. I saw you at the corner of the street for the first time, you were a gentleman and I knew that from the way you treated me , I found it amazing, we walked together, and actually after I saw your eyes, I forgot everything, even how to speak..so I stayed silent, but you did talk to me, maybe few words, but just you being around me ,made my heart explode... I left ,thinking and thinking and thinking about many things I wanted to ask you about, but I didn’t..yeah I was too weak !! or just shy ..yes I was shy , they all have said that once or more to me.. . before July ended , we were in a relationship, that was when you called at dawn, and I said that I like you just like you do ,and it’s okay for us to be together... it was amazing how I felt.. about us, you were like everything to me...

 

As our love started to grow, with trust and promises... and with you becoming a part of me, you made me forget everyone that ever stepped my life, and made me totally commit to you , I forgot all...I just remember you ,and I was ready to do everything to make you happy, and to see your smile, yes that smile that shows your pearls and that sound that made me fly to ecstasy.. our first date was one of the best days, remember? our first kiss..I fainted when you got close to me, from happiness or just because some stuff are better not to be seen, and only the feelings stayed there..it’s still here in my head... and when you said you love me, I love you too my answer was, but my heart had said many words like:” I want us to be together forever..and for you to always smile and never stop laughing”...and so many things.. and when you held my hand, I couldn’t stop myself from kissing your cheek ...you know it also feel better than anything.. I felt I was drunk, yes..I couldn’t feel anything more than happiness in my veins...our first date..was a memory and a grave for so many secrets that were expelled in that day...We played the song that is by One direction band ,back then I loved it, very much..."truly, madly ,deeply in love" the song was called ......On our second date..where you hugged me and said…"when you put your arms around me I feel like a kind"..then I stepped back to gaze at your eyes..when you said :"and now I lost my crown"... 

  When every daylight say goodbye, we used to say hello for the new day together, you used to tease me about the silliest stuff, and I loved that, you were such a funny and a sweet guy at the same time, you were really the best ...with every secret I gave to you, with every promise you gave me, and with every kiss we kept...I was falling deeper for you ,until I sank to my neck and then my head... My breathe became your love, your everything became my world.. With every "I love you " I used to fall deeper in love... I could never be as happy as I were at those days..

Months passed by, with the happiest life and the happiest days I was living, I was trying my best to make you happy, until January came... I thought it held with it the secrets of a happy life ,even when you were working on the new year's eve, I didn’t mind that because you called me...you said you want us to spend the best year together..you said you want this happiness to exist in everyday in the new year..and with ever second in the countdown you used to say you love me..I used to say I love you too...but then.. our day came..the 7th of January... We were totally missing each other since it have been a month ,since we last met... we wanted to take a break from this tough life and those tough days..so we met.. you sang to me at that day..we were alone..we danced together..even when I don’t know how to dance.. but I did dance ,we did..for love..for happiness.. yes that it.. you sang to me, You and I by one direction when it became your favorite band too... "did they ever hold each other tight like us, did they ever fight like us" you said those words (Lyrics) then we kissed so hard..yes harder than ever...I cried..from happiness..you whispered to me "I will never leave you..I love you "I hugged you so tight..and yes..that was our longest date..can I also say the best day, you put me between your arms when i played the same song in our first date…"truly, madly, deeply in love" ,but tears were running on my cheeks…I was happy..I felt those words..I tasted the true feeling of love and the real love..I said I love you more than hundred time..yes I was annoying..but I love you .. you said that too... 

   After 20 days, you said you needed space.. I was shocked actually, but I was okay since you deserve it..but I was shocked..Like a break from me!!!..but I didn’t react for that ..I gave you a break hoping that it will be okay after that..few more days..before one day from my finals.. you said we are over..I couldn’t believe it..I still don’t believe it.. why ? I mean we were perfect together.. have you even been happy like you were with me ? and then why .. why did you block me.. you said that won’t hurt me..but it did..I was hurt..really hurt..more than you think..more than anyone imagine.. you were a dream that came true to me.. you know.. I was the happiest creature in this whole universe..you were my universe ..yes you were more than that to me.. you were that happy part.. the smiles..the laughs..and every word that I used to say..I used to mean..you meant everything to me..I called you my universe...yes. your pictures are still there..on my phone..my laptop..saved on a CD and kept on a flash memory..you know..we only had one picture for us together..would that be a sign that we will only be together for one time..which is forever..or did that time end.??... will you regret the fact that you left me? ..okay i won’t let you feel that bad thing..I’m here..and will always be here..whenever you need me... I’m here ..for you..I actually live for you ...

   "Baby" I miss that word, you know that I miss it..I miss you..your smile...you laugh ,even when I have a voice record for you laughing, which is the only thing that make laugh then cry so hard.. I miss you..I miss US...being one..being one...being us..not like anyone else..just you and me..and well ,being the happiest couple in this whole world..I trust you and your love..I trusted you and I will always do.. 

you moved on..I know..you had a girlfriend I know that too..she said I’m not allowed to talk to you.. but then you messaged me.. why ? going against her ?...do you even love her?? I actually doubt that, you just don’t want to be alone..she might be beautiful..but I never saw her..she might have that charming smile..I also didn’t see that too..I don’t know her..but I’m sure..she know me well..she knows what you've done to me.. she was a partner too.. you know..I’m sure you will be done from her.. and when you are over..remember I’m here... even if I wasn’t available ,but I will always be by your side.. I promise.. I promise..I promise you... I will never forget you.. your love, your hand touch, your kiss, your smile, your eyes, your laughter and most of all I will never forget the happiness that you made me feel.... 

   I might move on, one day..might be days, weeks, months, or even years,  but i will always owe you a happiness and a smile..a love that you gave me, and from all of those people in this world..i chose you to tell him that he is my soul mate, even if you are not going to be my life partner, you will be the one that have my heart... i won’t call that a crime, because i gave it to you..i gave to you with my love and my soul... 

   But for now please let me beg you to come back to me , I will make you a prince in your own castle, I will be whatever you want me to be , I will love you just like before and way more… I will keep you happy, and never make you cry…baby I love you..i love more than anyone does… trust me more than you love yourself, I swear if I were to choose between my life and yours I would totally choose yours..your  happiness…your laughter ….baby you are the only person that I admit is someone worth living for… I would cry every day and night, and whenever I hear your name, I would cry…just because I miss us ….baby … I miss you… I miss us…

Papers are fed up of me writing for you but my heart is still full of every single promise I kept and I will always keep for you … not because of love, but because for me , promises are kept, even after you chose an opposite way… you will always see that sign that says:  I truly love you …

 

best hands that ever held me,and best love that have ever hit me..i love you darling... Crazily..I'm in love with you..will you hold me again ?

© 2015 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
well that is a part of my love story ..*tears* dipped in my feelings.. no imagination in that.. all true...
thanks for reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

so sad, yet beautifully written!

Note:

…"when you put your arms around me I feel like a kind" < did you meant "King"?

you said you want this happiness to exist in everyday in the new year..and with ever [every] second in the countdown you used to say you love me

thank you for sharing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

yes...very obvious your "story" is confessional ..unapologetically so ;} .. as in a journal entry .. so how can a writting like this be "reviewed"? i think it can not ..you have poured out your heart and pain ..the story is old as love and we all must go through such times ..and dear friend ...we do endure it and can become stronger and wiser if we do not let bitterness, anger or revenge complicate our healing ... i want to reach out to you as i did my daughters when boys broke their hearts ... hugs stars are far! big hugs to you ;)
E.

Posted 6 Years Ago


stars are far

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your sensire emotions.
you know that was years ago. and when i look bac.. read more
Einstein Noodle

6 Years Ago

;) ................
This is sad and moving. Well written story. Good job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I found this some while back but had to stop reading after as it affected me far too much and resonated too deeply with my life at the time.
I read it in its entirety tonight Suhad. I was still moved.
Well done
:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very well written, i like the structure of it a lot. It feels natural

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so sad and awesomely written....
:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


stars are far

9 Years Ago

thank you my new friend
Ov3R_sKiLl3D

9 Years Ago

My pleasure :)
I like your stream of consciousness - your free, honest thoughts add emotions to this piece.

Posted 9 Years Ago


It's nice, well written. It reminds me of a story similar to yours. I apologize for being harsh but you should move on, for you it's the true love but not for him.
Thank you for sharing...keep writing...:)



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh Suhad you made me cry...such a heartfelt write..
You know, it came direct from your heart and touched mine...and I'm sure will touch all the readers..
That poor guy...he doesn't realize what he's lost by leaving you...
I'm happy you're strong enough to live your life without him...
After reading it, I felt like giving you a tight hug...Stayy happyy girl...(((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))
Glad to meet someone of my age!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!
-Lots of Love and Hugs Anahat :) :*

Posted 9 Years Ago


stars are far

9 Years Ago

Darlingg
so sad, yet beautifully written!

Note:

…"when you put your arms around me I feel like a kind" < did you meant "King"?

you said you want this happiness to exist in everyday in the new year..and with ever [every] second in the countdown you used to say you love me

thank you for sharing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Star, Emotions are very strong and your story portrays them exceedingly well. True love for most never runs smoothly. Good write.
Will

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

774 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 25, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2015

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil