It's too late

It's too late

A Story by stars are far

     

                           It's too late 


He asked her : “Can we go and have a little walk because there is  some words should be said right now …:

She answered :” yes …”

He said :” I will come and get you tomorrow at 6 pm ..”


And he went away with his beautiful hair that was dancing with the breeze and singing the best songs in her ears ..

She was so excited when she knew that she is going tomorrow to see him ..She couldn’t sleep all night ,she was just thinking about him, and with that black dancing her ..

 

Next morning ..

 

She woke up from her dreams at 7 am, and went to her closet, she was trying to pick the best cloth she had … she picked a  short dress with a short heals ..

All that day she was thinking about what he would tell her , how this “date” would be …And so many dreams came to her mind..

 

6 pm

He arrived and took her, they went to the park, the place was so romantic …They were walking together with his beauty and her love , that couldn’t be hidden in her eyes..

After a  moment of silence, they sat on a bench and he told her:” Can I tell you something ??”

( she was having those nice and sweet dreams again with him )

She answered :” as you like J

He began talking :”” I’m here to tell you something that was really going on my mind for the past week ..”

( She was again in the dream land, but tried her best not to show that)

She said : “ oh what is this thing ?”

He was confused and said :” listen I want you to understand every word I say and trust me I’m not intending to hurt you, you are a sweet girl and amazing ..”

A girl stood between them ..

He continued :” I’m no more in love with you, I love her …”

She was shocked ..and wanted to kill herself, she want to rip herself under the ground but all what she said was :” UH ,this is sweet she is also beautiful “

 

He excused her and went with his girl ..

But he didn’t look behind, she was just falling on the ground crying on his footsteps, crying over every dream she was expecting and every thought she had , she was just mistaken she though that he would be her angel, she thought that he would be more than a dream..

She fell alone in the ground and looked at him while he was moving away with his girl and holding her hands like he was afraid for her to run away .. She felt like a knife was dragging into her heart, and was feeling the pain like when her soul fades away ..

 

She laid on the ground and he tears were falling like the rain in a dessert , every one stared at her  and wanted to help but they couldn’t she was falling apart ..

 

She came back to her home and she laid on her bed , expecting to doe till the morning, but she didn’t she woke up the next day..

She couldn’t speak ,eat , and she doesn’t want to see anyone in her life anymore ..she was hopeless ..

She stayed lying on her bed for years and years ..And he hadn’t come L ..

7 years of waiting the sun to raise again but in that day the sun said I don’t want to raise don’t you understand that ….

Like the same day they went together , 7 years had passed she was old and he was too, She said he last goodbye to the world and the last word she said :” I still adore you my love “

She went to the other world ..with her tears of love..

In that day he was crying for the girl that left him the same dqy, he was passing beside his X’s house when he heard a crying voice , he was surprised , and he couldn’t held that , in the same day , same year she died on , he also found the goodbye waiting him on his road , he said by his last breath :” My well …: and he went offline ….

 

His well was :

“ When my life ends, I only want one thing I want to be ripped beside my X’s tomb , this is all what I want …”

 

He left this world by a tear saying :”I’m too late for her now “

He regreted the fact that he love blind and he was just living between the dream of his X and the mirage of her love ..

 

He followed he to the next world and when he felt her in the tomb he was happy because he was beside her one day in his end ..

 

“ I was too late my little girl, trust me I adore you my only true love , I followed you to the end, would you forgive me ??!!!”

( this is what was written on his tomb )

 

“ I adore you , why you hadn’t felt that, I will forgive if you killed me, trust me I adore you “…

 

Tooo late to get her now .. L L

 

2/9/2011

Suhad :D

© 2011 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
Dedicated for my love ~s~
hope you enjoy this ..

I'm not so great at writting stories-this is the longest story i ever wrote - but i think that I'm still trying this new thing :D
and i hope you like this as i did :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

amazing ~s~ nice !:) i like how the story eneded :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


a nice write


Posted 12 Years Ago


Good show..!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


other than a few grammer mistakes it was good good job

Posted 12 Years Ago


This really reminds me of romeo and juliet because they both died in the end. You did an amazing job on this piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


There's something very reminiscent of Romeo and Juliet in this. Nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago


._. this has a happy ending, even if they both died...their souls would stay together, Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I totally dig this story, I can spot the heartache and love and consequences and I know who it's about as well, love your notion of lost love too... great :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
After reviewing your first story honestly I can again honestly comment on this one. It's terrific. Pure and simple. Terrific. So glad you stayed with it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2011
Last Updated on September 7, 2011

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Torn Torn

A Poem by Dark Beauty