The Beautiful lake

The Beautiful lake

A Story by Suja

In the backyard of my house a beautiful lake was flowing.


The water in the lake was so clear like crystal with fishes swimming in it,and it was  flowing quietly.

The lake was a place were who ever passed through it just can’t walk away without spending a few minutes watching & experience it’s beauty. Everyone enjoyed the place     and felt happy & peaceful . Quite relaxing.


The lake felt very happy when everyone enjoys being there  & it also felt very happy when they come and be with her…

One fine day few friends came to the lake played near it.  While playing they started throwing big stone & jumping into the lake . The lake got disturbed and was frightened.  It felt that  the peace of that place was disturbed by them and got worried for the fishes in the lake.  Because, the fishes went deep down to save themselves and other people started moving out of that place.


Oh she thought ‘How can they do this to me??? I gave them joy & happiness but they hurt me’ she was badly disturbed and hurt.


Now she is slowly  trying to recover from that incident…

But it still worries her. That if they would come again and disturb her peace…..????

It’s always that once hurt the recovery happens but the scar is always present inside .


Sujatha

© 2017 Suja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017

Author

Suja
Suja

Maharashtra , Navi mumbai, India



Writing
Friendship.... Friendship....

A Poem by Suja


It’s Me It’s Me

A Poem by Suja