Her Eyes

Her Eyes

A Story by writingcrazy55555
"

This is a short story I recently wrote. let me know what you think!

"
When she walks into a room, everyone would stop and stare. It wasn't her mousy brown hair that ensnared everyone so. It wasn't her crazy long eyelashes, either. However, her eyelashes encase her most enchanting feature: her eyes. Her eyes are blue, like the clearest and purest ocean water. Once one looks into her eyes, it's nearly impossible to look away. They hold you there, frozen in time, unable to escape, as if you are prey. They are a trap that is impossible to escape from, a snare that has been set. It's impossible to tell where they begin and where they end. They seem to go on for miles and miles, with twisting turns and secret passageways, where it's easy to lose one's way. In the end, you submit to it, and allow the slick blue walls to close you in. There are no footholds, and you can't escape. Her eyes.

© 2012 writingcrazy55555


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful. I really like this because I've always thought that the eyes are the most interesting, informative, and stunning body part on any human being. I love your metaphors and imagery, too.

Posted 11 Years Ago


writingcrazy55555

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I love to write about eyes. I think that they are one of the most intriguing and interest.. read more
love the word enchanting, it really added a new aspect to the story :o amazing detail!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012
Tags: short story, descriptive

Author

writingcrazy55555
writingcrazy55555

NY



About
I am a writing crazy person (hence the name), for no other reason besides the fact that I love writing! I love to read too, and LOVE the Harry Potter series! I write whenever I have free time, and I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..