necessary evil

necessary evil

A Story by Piyush
"

We are gone far to away from what we call ourselves 'human' what world need is a cure

"

People dont value him everyone used him for their own good reason and He just got used so eaisly man people are so two faced No one cares nobody gives a f**k until You are rich or have good looks or good scores or if you are a sportsman people like us are always single drowning in depression , guilt , anger , pain , inferiority complex and thousand other reasons people say he was weak , coward he attempted suicide the world laughs at such people and say such foolish reason to die but they dont know what drives the person to a rage that he tries to kill himself no one knows what it is to be a loser a passerby to every good thought, a bystander to success of people , a non believer of his own ability.
In Times like such even parents believe that he is good for nothing and we should not have hopes for him or belive him . Thats what creats a single emotion apart from the fact that he knows that hope is nothing but an illusion of success that everyone hates him that every smile he see are fangs of snake every laughter is taunt and all these feelings give birth to an ultimate and most faithfull state of mind where he broke all chains that were restraining him from his birth to every stage of life the state of INSANITY. Everytime peole talk s**t about him abuse him taunt him he used to make that eerie laughter that sent a chill down there spines.
The world as we knew was in complete chaos poverty , corruption and other such problems on a neverending list that you read in your newspaper randomly popping on your facebook and being forwaded on your whatsapp by a******s who relate these incident to some movies that he went to watch with fellow a******s . Economic crisis affect the youth population to a degree of unimaginable torment . Competition between siblings , cousins , blaming for there low grades, unemployment and calling them useless everday the goverment always talking s**t about policies , public welfare and doing nothing but just talking with their mouths spitting s**t with mechanical percession goverment gives s**t people take s**t its just a s**t trade going on for over a century .
The society gave birth to a monster , a necessory evil, an embodiment of dark , a being void of mercy , faith , hope and such humanly emotions . He had no boundaries he knew only one thing every crime has to be paid with death and order only comes through pain . We have been so much polluted dirtied to an extent of no cleaning , we have gone to far to be called humans. Our greed our selfishness our falsehood our lies our destroying and terraforming the same nature that gave us life and evolved us from nothing but microrganism . The world needed a reboot and that too badly.

© 2017 Piyush


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The content is just my incomplete first attempt and will be continued

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2017
Last Updated on July 5, 2017
Tags: social, fiction, world, psychology

Author

Piyush
Piyush

Nagpur, India



About
Express according to mood more..