Do The Elves  build toys or Nike Sneaker

Do The Elves build toys or Nike Sneaker

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

I responded, " So the story of the Elve building all the toys that Sata Claus delivers to the good boys and girl every Christmas is just a cover up story..

"
One day at work, I issued some equipment to a technician,who after putting it in a bag and slung the bag over his shoulders.   As he started to walk away,I said, "Have a nice day Santa Claus."
He responded, " I heard the true story about Santa Claus is that he was a man who broke into houses by going down the Chimneys, then rape the woman,kill the men,steal the content of the house,and abduct the children".
I responded, " So the story of the Elves building all the toys that Sata Claus delivers to the good boys and girls every Christmas is just a cover up story for Santa Claus owning and running a NIke Sneaker  factory in Taiwan that runs on a workforce made up of abducted children who are forced into slave labor.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
November 1,2014

© 2014 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Having a sense of humor is a pressure control suit God has given us to protect our sanity from the crushing pressures of the dark side of the world that is out to crush us.


Posted 9 Years Ago


You have a sense of humor, Stephen J, to say "Have a nice day Santa Claus" Both these men have a sense of humor.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014
Tags: santa claus, humorous, story, short, funny, dark, elves, toys, building, factory, slave, labor, nike, sneakers, boys, girls, surealworld, stephen j vattimo comedian, writer