Santa Enter the Politically Correct World.

Santa Enter the Politically Correct World.

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

A humorous look at the destruction of magic by the politically correct Gestapo.

"
I was at the Mall the other day , trying to spread the Christmas Spirit, The President Obama way. I was looking for eneresick women, and tiny men who dream to become huge bodybuilder, so I can bless them through the redistribution of my extra weight to them.
So while I was taking my walk,I notice a very strange thing this Christmas, The awesomely plump and jolly Santa,was out of character being very thin. 
So then it hit me. Santa's image has been hijacked by the politically correct police.
Here is the reasons they have gave Santa a makeover.
1) Santa is no longer round and jolly, He now sports a six pack abb stomach. Because they don't want to promote obesity to children .
2) No longer are kids encourage to leave cookies and milk for Santa. Instead ,they are encourage children to be exercise conscious, They are told to leave him power bars and bottles of Gatorade. 
3) Because of Animal rights activists groups, Satan nolong delivers presents by a wooden sleigh pulled by .8 reindeer.
It is now illegal to enslave reindeer to work a 24 hour shift without a hay and bathroom break.
Because there is no way they had these privileges, and are able to deliver present to the whole world in one night.
Now Children are told Sata uses a transporter machine, like the one on the Starship Enterprise has in the show Star Trek , to deliver the presents to each house. 
So leave it to the political correct ,to destroy the magical Character of Santa Claus that I grew up with.

Written by Stephen J. Vattimo 12/16/2018

© 2018 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats