1. Sarah

1. Sarah

A Chapter by Suvada

1. Sarah


So much anger is built within, I just dont know how to control it. How could he blame me for everything? Why me? What did I ever do? I have this urge, this urge to scream. I love him so much, but how could he blame the one he loves the most? How could he assume that I don’t miss him. My grip is tightening on my wheel, the more I think of him. My speed is accelerating even more, but I’m too shocked and angry to even care. I wish he knew what I really felt for him. I wish he knew that I missed him like crazy. He’s so far away, yet so close at the same time. My speed is getting higher and higher. How could he blame me? I did everything for him, everything. All of a sudden everything became brighter, all of a sudden I felt my heart beating faster, my senses started to slowly come back, my hearing came back, something was honking, but by the time I could react, everything became dark… and silent.

How could he hurt me like this? He has no idea what he has become to me, no idea. I was gone from this world, I felt like I was nothing to him, to anyone. I just felt worthless. How can one person make me feel like this, I dont understand. I was nothing..

“SARAH, SARAH, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” What was that? Who’s voice is that? “SARAH ITS THE ER, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.” Help me,why do I need help? What happened? “IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, RAISE ONE FINGER.” I had no idea what was going on, so I raised a finger. “Oh thank god, she’s still alive, alright lets get her to the hospital.” Alive? Hospital? What? All of a sudden my body started to react, three of the paramedics had to put me down, one gave me a shot,one that will help me calm down. I didn’t know what was going on, I couldn’t scream, I couln’t talk, I was just screaming in silence, in my own head where no one can hear me.

“Okay Sarah, do you know what happened?” I looked at him with fear in my eyes, I shook my head side to side, no I didn’t remember anything. I just remember that I was mad at him and than… MAX! He needs to know that I’m okay, he needs to know. I look around, but I was strapped down. I had no where to go. “Its okay, Sarah your family were called about your accident, they will meet you at the hospital. You know its a mircale that you survived that accident.” Survived…. What the hell was going? I had no clue, I couldn’t ask question. So I just laid back, took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. My family might be there, but he won’t be. I sighed, there was nothing else to do, but to just rest. I’ll find out soon. I wish I could just escape this world, nothing was going the way I wanted too. I’m just so tired, I’m tired of everything. From this bright world, it suddenly became dark.




© 2016 Suvada


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A outstanding story written. You create wild situation leading to logical ending. I wanted to know and read more. I like the internal thoughts and the situation. Thank you for sharing the amazing tale.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Suvada

6 Years Ago

So I need your help, reading this entry and the rest, if you would like, what title would you think .. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Okay. I will read again and I will try to give you a ideal.



Reviews

A outstanding story written. You create wild situation leading to logical ending. I wanted to know and read more. I like the internal thoughts and the situation. Thank you for sharing the amazing tale.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Suvada

6 Years Ago

So I need your help, reading this entry and the rest, if you would like, what title would you think .. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Okay. I will read again and I will try to give you a ideal.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016


Author

Suvada
Suvada

IA



Writing
Loving you Loving you

A Poem by Suvada


Small things Small things

A Story by Suvada