9. Max

9. Max

A Chapter by Suvada

9. Max


12 hours later and I’m finally here. I keep trying to call her, yet I don’t know why. I knew she wasn’t able to answer. Why did I have to be so mean, she didn’t deserve it. She doesn’t deserve me, not one bit. I kept pacing back and forth wondering, “Is she even alive? If she is, does she even want to see me?” My phone started to ring, my heart started to pound, as I looked at my phone, Sarah is calling… my heart dropped, as I answered the phone “Sarah…” I heard a chuckle… “no silly this is her mother.” I took out a long breath, “Oh hey Mrs. Woods, uh sorry I’ve been calling like crazy, I’m just worried, please please tell me she’s okay.” There was a long silence, my palms were sweating, my breathing was increasing… I really hope she’s okay.

After a long silent, she finally responded, but something tells me its not what I’m ready to hear, “Doctor said she is in a state of mind, where she is between life and death. There’s not much they can do, but to watch her. Other than that, its her who’s fighting the battle of staying alive or saying goodbye.” Her voice cracked, when she said goodbye. My knees went weak and everything felt numb the moment she said goodbye, this is all your fault… why did I have to tell her that? It wasn’t her it was me. It should have been me, not her. After a couple of seconds I finally found the strength to hang up and call a taxi and get my way over there. I’m going to see her whether she wantsme too or not.



© 2018 Suvada


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Deep thoughts and some decisions in the chapter. I liked the thoughts. Trying to figure her life and things out. Thank you Suvada for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote


Posted 6 Years Ago


Suvada

6 Years Ago

thank you for reading it,it means so much !

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018


Author

Suvada
Suvada

IA



Writing
Loving you Loving you

A Poem by Suvada


Small things Small things

A Story by Suvada