10. Sarah

10. Sarah

A Chapter by Suvada

10. Sarah
I overheard my mom talking to someone, could it have possible been Max? I want to believe it was him, but how did he manage to find where I lived? How did he manage to even come here? Your so selfish, I can’t even believe I went for a girl like you. Oh god please not this again, don’t remind me. God why do you have to be like that, I do my best to be the best for you, and that’s all you tell me. Why not a thank you for dealing with a jerk like you. I placed my hands on my head, “make it stop, make it stop.” “I hate you so much !” I threw my phone at the wall. I grabbed a blade and sat in front of the mirror. I looked at myself with so much hatred, I looked tired and damaged, I looked lost as if I never belonged here. “I’m sure he wouldn’t care, he never cared about me, all he ever cares about is himself.” “Your not beautiful, your worthless, your useless, the world would be better off without you.” NO! NO! Please don’t do this. My body started to shake, my heart started to race, I tried to scream for help, but no voice came out, “What’s going on?” “No one wants you Sarah, you’re better off gone.” “No please don’t. What do you want from me?!”


© 2018 Suvada


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018


Author

Suvada
Suvada

IA



Writing
Loving you Loving you

A Poem by Suvada


Small things Small things

A Story by Suvada