My Life Starts Now

My Life Starts Now

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes
"

I loved these sort of summer nights, but something didn't feel right...

"
Bianca's POV
It was a beautiful summer night. The temeperature was just right, and we sat swinging on the bench eating popsicles. “Adam,” I said to my best friend “Do you ever think that maybe we all have something we were like, destined to do in life?” we sat in silence for a moment, pondering the question, when he finally broke the silence “You know B, that sounds just like something your father wouldv'e said. He loved you Bianca.” My father died in a mining accident when I was 12. I couldn't belive it's been 3 years already. And for most people, they get over it, but it was horrible trying to make it by without him. My mother was absent from life most times, always staring out the window, never speaking. That left me with the responsibility of taking care of Fiona, my little sister. I looked at the sky. “Hey look, it's a shooting star!” I ran out to get a better view, Adam followed. I thought about what to wish for. finally it hit me, I closed my eyes and made a wish. “What did you wish for?” Adam asked excitedly. I gave him my answer “I wished for Marisol to be gone forever.” Marisol was a girl who acted like the world revolved around her. I had always heard about wishes gone wrong, but I never meant for things to get this out of hand.


© 2012 polkadotsstripes


Author's Note

polkadotsstripes
Okay, I know it really sucks, but any ideas or comments?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like the plot, sounds like a John Hughes movie. I think you should go back and reread it so you can seperate some areas in there that need to be a seprate paragraph. Everytime there's dialogue, when it starts talking about her father, and her mother. Write more, I really like it so far :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like the plot, sounds like a John Hughes movie. I think you should go back and reread it so you can seperate some areas in there that need to be a seprate paragraph. Everytime there's dialogue, when it starts talking about her father, and her mother. Write more, I really like it so far :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: stars, wishing, friends, happy


Author

polkadotsstripes
polkadotsstripes

Tampa, FL



About
Hi! I am an 15 year old girl who is labled as girly because I wear skirts. But I also play soccer, and am not afraid to get my hands dirty. It also doesn't help that I am a blonde. I love getting revi.. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes