Saying Goodbye Isn't Easy

Saying Goodbye Isn't Easy

A Poem by Efrain
"

I actually did write this at around 1:30 in the morning. I wrote this for an old friend of mine, who I miss and didn't get to say goodbye to.

"
It's 1:33 am it's not a different day it's still the same as the last time I wrote. Sorry, but I just can't help but continue to write. Because I'm starting to think maybe you were right. If I would have left that day, the next day or a month from then it would still hurt. Yet me staying hurt the most. I don't know why I'm still writing since you're basically a ghost. You'll never see this so why do I even try to sound like this is just another lethal does. A lethal does to a random suicide note. A note that was left behind by a boy that thought poetry would save him from all the ghost he hosts in his head. No silly you, silly me, this isn't a rhyme this is a poem, a letter, another way to tell you goodbye. Because goodbye is one word, some make it two. It's seven letters that are just so hard to get out of my mouth and say to you. I can't say this to your face, but if I were I'd say "I miss you". 

© 2017 Efrain


Author's Note

Efrain
Let me know what you think about this. This is one of the first times I wrote a poem where everything just kind of rhymes ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on December 7, 2017
Last Updated on December 7, 2017
Tags: mental health, anxiety, transgender, poetry, depression

Author

Efrain
Efrain

CA



About
i write about whats it's like dealing with depression, anxiety, being transgender, and heart break. more..

Writing
Anxiety Anxiety

A Poem by Efrain