Sir Alfred the noble night

Sir Alfred the noble night

A Story by syrus

             There was once a noble knight named alfred. now alfed was not like all hte toher knights alfred showed mercy.All the other kngihts said that alfred was weak, but alfred said if you don't show mercy to people who need it who will show you mercy with you need it.

             Well one day the king called  his army to battle with Sparta, well the spara army had green metallic armour and swords or many kinds. well as they whent to battle Sparta well alfred the noble kngiht decided he did't want to be part of the army any more he could't take the thought of him hurting people.Well before the army whent to march to meet Sparta at visagoth path alfred seen this was his only chance to run away since they was beside a be beatiful forest that was filled full of vegatation.

             So when no one was looking alfred ran into the beatiful forest as he whent past the river of mystic water.Alfred noticed something beside a tree, this something was a pot of gold. when alfred reached for the pot of gold out of no were he could't move alfred said wat kind of black magic is this? Alfred looked to his left and there was a short little chuncky oranged haired man with a long beard that was the color of the sun. As that oranged haired man started to speak alfred interrupted him and said was is your name.

            The oranged hair man said my name is lacadred the magic leprechuan of this beautiful mystic forest.Alfred said left me free lacadred please i beg of you lacadred said you tryed to take my pot of gold!!! alfred i don't take kindly to that. Alfred said oooo great lacadred wat must i do for you to set me free.Lacadred awnserd back you must give me a reason to show you mercy.

           Then Alfred the noble knight said Lacadred i was a warroir in the kings army I hated hurting people so i ran away from the army. So your a coward Lacadred said, no im no coward i just did't like hurting people for no reason i always showed my enemys mercy thats why i ran away becasue i show to much mercy. Lacadred said since you showed much mercy to people during your life i shall free you but you may never try to steal from me again. Suddenly Lacadred started chanting these words, saa leee caaa sino then sudden alfred could move again.

         Alfred then thanked Lacadred for freeing him and he promise to always show mercy to anyone no matter who they are.

          

© 2009 syrus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you did a good job on this story too :)
"The oranged hair man said my name is lacadred the magic leprechuan of this beautiful mystic forest"
lol, was that really his name?!
lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought i did a good job on this story

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 3, 2009

Author

syrus
syrus

NC



About
I am 16 years old and i love writing story's and poems. more..

Writing
Soul Soul

A Poem by syrus


things happen things happen

A Poem by syrus


Lead Lead

A Poem by syrus