A New Biginning

A New Biginning

A Story by siri
"

i was bored at work again i f****n love this piece for some reason

"

 

            He finished drawing the circle in the dirt with a stick. Everything was almost ready. He placed the three candles in a triangle position just outside the circle. He took his wooden bowl and placed it in the center of the candle formed triangle. He glanced at his watch before taking it off and throwing it to the side, away from the circle. He was right on time he had a few more preparations to make. He started placing some herbs he collected for this specific occasion into the wooden bowl. He placed some salvia divinorum, damiana, and some woodbroom into the bowl. He collected a couple dragon scales over the years and needed to use one to correctly perform this devinition. He placed one greenish red dragon scale into the bowl. He had one more ingredient to go but it had to be placed in the bowl at the correct time. He left his circle walked over to the dead body of a man still fresh of to the side and started dragging it to his ritual location. The man was heavy and left a mark mixed with blood on the ground leading to the circle. Everything was going perfectly. Everything was going to be perfect. He was going to be perfect. Reality wouldn’t know what hit it till it was too late. He laid the dead body out with his head near the triangle outside of the circle. He glanced at his watch before heading inside his drawn in the dirt protection. The time was now. He pulled out his knife, raised the corpses head, and slit the things throat. The blood still holding some stale life flowed like a river out from the dead body. He caught it in the bowl and once there was enough he threw the body aside. Now time was of the essence. The rest needed to be completed before the blood clotted. It would be a shame to wait this long for it all to be taken from him. He whispered certain words (which you cannot know) to the mixture of herbs, a dragon scale, and blood which was slowly leaking life. Sparks flew about the bowl cooking its contents. He stood up straight, closed his eyes, and spoke some more gibberish out loud for all to hear. If you were He at this exact point in time then you would feel your blood rushing through out your body. You would feel stronger and more alive. But your not He are you so I guess I will finish explaining about He. So with his new strength filled body he bent down picked up the warm wooden bowl and drank its contents. He threw the bowl aside. HE felt wonderful and awesome. His atoms were exploding with a feeling that could be closely describes as an orgasm in all of his senses. At this point in time everything that was hidden to him and every other human were revealed. Horror and beauty stopped hiding and became alive. His mind expanded overlapping with time itself. Theories formed and questions were answered. Control was his. Power was his. Hate was his. Love was his. The world and its contents were his. Now lets say we were watching this in a third party perspective hidden somewhere out of his sight and you watched everything that happened. After he drank his concoction, you would have noticed reality shimmer. The man becoming his greatest desire, he would have disappeared before your eyes. He was now part of truth and lie, evil and good, hate and love. He became the universal laws no one understands. He is religion humans create with beliefs. He is immortal, but blind. Now a slave to society more then you and I, he is trapped for eternity blind to the world and apart of the hidden. His stupidity will be savored by many with out knowing. He walked away satisfied into his new life lost in a parallel universe, slowly escaping life and experiencing death.

© 2008 siri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You are brilliant, Siri! Your story compelled me. I loved it from the very beginning- you drew me in and made me yearn for more. But the ending...WOW. I loved it so much! I like when you say "He is religion humans create with beliefs. He is immortal, but blind." Fascinating! I love the part about the parallel universe. Kind of made me think of Donnie Darko, which is by far the best movie ever created.

Very talented. Thanks for sharing with me! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow, dude, this was awesome. Makes me want to perform rituals too. But my mom would take my head if I did, and I think I want to keep it 4 now. XD wow, I think we r finally on the same level of insaneness......

Posted 14 Years Ago


Brovo siri :] Your story was quite impressive, I liked the unique-ness of this and the imagery. You defiantly captured my attention in the first few sentences. Wonderful job

BrittneyMarie

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was very compelling and fascinating. I loved it!!! there is one word for it: AWESOMENESS!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Okay, this was FANTASTIC!
EXCEPT, Im going to kick you for making the font orange, ow my poor eyes.
Then again, I know this is your favourite color, so I will forgive you. hehe! :)

I am totally inlove with your beautiful mind.



Posted 15 Years Ago


Siri my darling you boy have a mind like no-one I have ever encountered. This is insightful, vivid, imaginative, and absolutely unique.


x

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well written Siri, You imagination never ceases to amaze me. It is a captivating story that engulfs it's reader. Excellent work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very descriptive, it was easy to visualize everything.

Posted 15 Years Ago


You are brilliant, Siri! Your story compelled me. I loved it from the very beginning- you drew me in and made me yearn for more. But the ending...WOW. I loved it so much! I like when you say "He is religion humans create with beliefs. He is immortal, but blind." Fascinating! I love the part about the parallel universe. Kind of made me think of Donnie Darko, which is by far the best movie ever created.

Very talented. Thanks for sharing with me! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

676 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2008

Author

siri
siri

Albuquerque, NM



About
boom boom boom la la la la la hey you! yeah you! Im pointing at you now... ... i guess some part of me is always gonna be pointing at you...or the other person thats reading this...until of cours.. more..

Writing
flash 1 flash 1

A Chapter by siri


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by siri



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


a question? a question?

A Poem by siri