Burning Down the Pain

Burning Down the Pain

A Story by Natalya

Underneath the pendant hanging on the neck of the night glittered with stars is a forest of green. Surrounded with life, but centered with black. Far from society, the once beautiful mansion of a rich noble family is reduced to ashes. Flames engulfed what was inside and slowly dying down as the sun began to set.

Oh, what a beautiful young lady dressed in white. Standing, glowing, with a heavenly presence. But when she turns around, her eyes drained of color, even with a smile plastered on her face. Looking deeper into the dark, lifeless eyes, your pulled into the past.

A mother who despised her, a father who is blinded by greed, and a brother who plays with a female's heart. No love drives one to insanity. And insanity did bring her to sin. Placing poisin within a mother's tea cup, shooting a father as he counts his money, and playing a brothers heart only to place a pillow over his face till he went limp. Taking a gasoline tank she travels around the house pouring the flamable liquid three-hundred degrees. All is gone and done. Looking out the crystal glass window. At that moment she saw the little spots of water sliding and sticking to the window. The rain was beautiful. Looking away, she walks to the center of the mansion. The doors wide open to reveal the lit match in her hand. Thrown down, flames engulf the large structure. Down came the roof crumbling down upon her.

Snapping back into reality, the beautiful young lady is now burned and crying, but a smile stays in place. Wanting to say "why?", but couldn't make out the word. Then she speaks as though she had read your mind, "Now I am free from pain". Like the wind, she is quickly gone as a white mist goes straight to the moon.

© 2015 Natalya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on February 1, 2015
Last Updated on February 1, 2015

Author

Natalya
Natalya

Harrison, MI



About
Just a young teenage girl dreaming about becoming a future author. I hope to spread the word of all the stories that I write. One way I do it is by doing all my rough drafts on wattpad.com I am curren.. more..

Writing
Misdeed Misdeed

A Chapter by Natalya


Forsaken Forsaken

A Book by Natalya