Dear Santa

Dear Santa

A Poem by Tamme
"

This was for a contest a while ago

"

12/5/07

 

Dear Santa Claus,

Hello.

How’s the weather in the north pole?

Is there really a pole that sticks out of the ground that says north pole? Or is that just make believe stuff the show on tv like big bird and elmo?  Are all your raindere ok? Will you be using Rudolf this year? I hope so, how do you make his nose glow?  Daddy said you probably give him to Jack Daniels…

You know what, I tried really really really hard to be good this year.  I tawt the dog to walk herself…  I am sure she’ll be back soon, but mommy said she probably got a car ride to the farm.  Maybe she likes it there cause she’s been there since the summer time.  I was really helpful.

I showed my little sister how to put on mommy’s make up…  But she drawed on the walls with the lipstick so I don’t think she should get anything for xmas.  Oh and guess what? Daddy said he needed a new chip for his computer,  but I guess it supposed to be Barbeeq cause the plane ones I put in there just made daddy buy a whole new computer. 

So this Christmas I would be really really really very happy if you brung me the Butterscotch pony.  Mommy said that it’s really expensive and you mite not be able to bring.  Silly mom, Santa doesn’t nedd money.  And I like the pink Nintendo Ds.  Cause the pink ones for girls.  I want a bratz doll to please, daddy says they look like slutz.  What’s a slutz? I think theyr cloths are really cool.  Maybe you can get me clothes like that to.  And more makeup cause mommy put hers up really high for some reason.  I guess you can bring my little sister something so I don’t have to here her cry.  She crys a lot.  You should prolly bring earplugs with you incase she crys while you’re here.  Ok santa that’s all I can think of that I really want, but I would like more then 3 things so I will leave it up to you. 

I love you so much!!!

Tamme

© 2008 Tamme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a true letter to Santa. You put yourself in a five year olds head and just wrote. Beautiful. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Omg i adored this, it was brilliant, had me laughing for most of it, Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is really cute. Good luck in the contest.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awwww! This was so cute. I know I've said this before, but I always really enjoy the fact that you can put someone right in the middle of whatever you are trying to convey. I mean, you get the perfect tone to something and it just resonates with EXACTLY what it is supposed to.

The Bratz dolls really DO look like little s***s, don't they? Heh....

I liked the whole chips in the computer thing. That got me going. Hehehehehehe...the things kids will do...cute little demons that they are....

Posted 16 Years Ago


lmao, Tamme.....I loved it! Awesomely funny!

Posted 16 Years Ago


This was a fun light hearted read. I appreciate you sending this my way. I need a good happy read today.

I loved this.

Great Job!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I loved this piece......a great write, make me laugh a lot.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is great Tamme, I love the slutz bit! maybe thats a neat idea for a new toy. Thanks for entering.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so cute! I love the chip thing, that's so funny!
good piece!
Sandra♥

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a very cute letter to Santa. You put yourself in childs shoes and it a funny and heartwarming read Great job and I love the part about the computer chip. Great Job
Debby

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
11 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2008

Author

Tamme
Tamme

Poconos, PA



About
Something I have learned and you should know: It's not always all about me. I don't take everything so seriously, but don't take me as shallow. more..

Writing
If I... If I...

A Poem by Tamme


Scorpion Sky Scorpion Sky

A Poem by Tamme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hush Your Heart Hush Your Heart

A Poem by Bubo