Strangers

Strangers

A Story by Matt Abecia
"

This is a Horror story inspired by all the Horror movies that I have watched. This is a project relative to the Creative Writing course which I am enrolled.

"

STRANGERS

A group of friends excitingly sings while on the luxurious car. They are heading to a camp in the middle of the virgin forest in the town of Guinsiliban. This group of friends is very adventurous, that they are not afraid of the dark forest just to have fun. Ruth, the funniest member, provides all the talks towards her friends. Aia, the serious girl who wears glasses, sit on the left side of the car. She observes everything that they have passed. She was only forced to join her friends. Lyn, sitting on the opposite side, listens lively to music on her phone with an earphone on her ears. Azzej, the boyish one, is busy texting at the back seat of the car. Lirpa and Celine, the classy ones, search information on the net about their prospect place. Lirpa drives the car while Celine, holding the laptop, listens attentively to the dictations of Lirpa on what to search.

After two hours of travel, they finally arrive at their destination. It is a dark forest, very creepy indeed. The tranquility of the place makes Aia scared. They get out of the car. All that they heard are the birds screeching and roar of the wolves in the far place in the forest. Suddenly the wind blows. It brings coolness in the place. The twigs of the trees swing and dance as it create a scary noise above them. A loud squawk of birds above them making Aia gets back inside the car. Azzej and Ruth laughed at her teasing Aia like a child. Lirpa and Celine, on the other hand, feel great on the place while Lyn sits on the rock near the car as if she doesn’t care. Lirpa suggest that their gadgets must be left out in the car so that nothing will bother them and that, they could enjoy each others company and the place as well. They all proceed to the site which is on the middle of the forest. Aia is shaking while walking on their way because of fright. Ruth is making jokes about her embarrassing experiences. Lirpa and Celine are conversing in excitement of what they are supposed to do upon arrival.

On their arrival, they are much surprise when they see on the site three boys. These three strangers friendly greet the six ladies. Azzej speaks out then,” Girls, we must stop here now. I am already exhausted in walking and besides, Aia is shaking tremendously. I am afraid what might happen to her.” “I agree friend”, reply Lyn. “It is already a good place, isn’t it? “Yes, that is maybe the best thing to do. We do have now three boys. This is great and there’s nothing to be afraid of now Aia, “exclaimed Lirpa. The ladies drop their baggage and the boys help them up building their tent. The three boys were very good looking, that Celine and Lirpa admire them immediately. The strangers are tall fair-complexion lads with a physically fit body. Shortly, the tent is already put up. The ladies thank them and put their baggage inside. The strangers invited their acquaintances for a food and to have some talks as well. Aia prefers to stay inside the tent while the rest go on. It was about the midst of the night and the moon above them shines so brightly that it painted gold to the colors of the leaves of the trees. Every now and then they hear noises and sounds of the animals that encompass the forest. Wind is blowing so gracefully that it seems the trees whistle while whispering with each other.

Meanwhile, the two group of sexes start to eat their food. It is a meat cooked above the flame. The girls notice the strange taste of the meat. It is very delicious and they do not taste such meat ever. It was not pork, a chicken meat or any other meats that humans were able to taste. The boys eat it so deliciously. I may say that they’re used to eat such. The girls also eat the food though. One lad gets a piece of their food and gives it to Aia who is inside the tent. While they are eating, a loud laugh could be heard from Ruth while conversing to one of the strangers. Lyn and Azzej are singing simultaneously some Reggae musics while dancing with another stranger.  On the other hand, Lirpa and Celine do some sweet stuff to the remaining lad. A party picture indeed is at the forest. Ruth gets the drink on the tent while Aia is sleeping already. Everybody merrily drinks. After an hour, it was already 12midnight, the girls got exhausted. So, they decided to already sleep. They thank the boys for their company. They turned their backs and proceed to the tent. Suddenly, they heard scratches and distinct scary sounds behind their backs. The good-looking strangers slowly turn into a beast with long nails and expanded ears. Hairy monsters are now formed. They roar fiercely and loudly. Lyn is frozen with frighten while the rest of the girls loudly scream because of horror. Lyn collapses while her mates run for their lives. They get inside thee tent to hide. To their great surprise, they saw a splash of blood at the back. When they sneak up in the hole, they are shocked and are disgust as the beast hungrily eats their friend Aia parts by parts. The monsters surrounded the tent. The girls now feel great horror as they see the cast of the shadows of the devils. And in a bit,”baaah”. The tent is now destroyed leaving the girls on the floor lying helplessly. Now there is no way to hide. Lirpa got a spray from her bag and sprayed it to the eyes of the beast, while Celine splashes alcohol on them. The beasts are distracted. So, the four girls managed to escape at the center except Ruth who was being caught. But, Ruth bites the hand of the beast that made her fall from its hand. Badly, her head hit on the big rock that makes her unconscious and blooded. Azzej, who tries to hide herself on the big tree, is also captured. Lirpa and Celine are now on their selves alone. They manage to hide on a big tree and a big rock respectively. The beasts are now busy eating their friends’ fleshes. They take it as an opportunity to run away. Both run so fast but the beast saw them. A beast run after them and they were caught. Celine bravely thrust a stick to its eye that blinded the beast. The two other beasts was alarmed of the cry of their fellow and immediately followed the cry. Meanwhile, the two are now in a distance from the beasts as they continuously run gasping for breath. They arrive at the area where they park the car. With great frustration, they left the key on their camp site. The monsters followed the smells of their food. Finally the devils saw the two in a distance. Luckily, a troop of soldiers riding in their huge truck passed by. The two girls scream for help. A soldier heard them and shouts for a stop. Celine asks for a ride with the soldiers. The beasts run towards the direction of the two but they stop as they saw the soldiers helping Celine and Lirpa to get in the truck. The truck then leaves. The two cried as they left the scary place. Then, they saw the beasts behind them stop following them as they return to the form of good-looking strangers again.                                                                           

© 2012 Matt Abecia


Author's Note

Matt Abecia
hope you'll appreciate it! this is my very first story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow! it is so scary. IT IS short. hindi nkakapagod basahin! LIKE IT>>>>

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Matt Abecia

10 Years Ago

thanks pauline;_)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012

Author

Matt Abecia
Matt Abecia

Camiguin Province, 10, Philippines



About
I am a student of Camiguin Polytechnic State College and I am 19 years old. more..

Writing