will you be my un valentine?

will you be my un valentine?

A Poem by tarasov
"

a poem i wrote day before valetines day didn't even know i didn't like it lol..

"

Will you be my un-valentine?

 

We don’t like each other and I won’t get you a gift, we won’t kiss and I don’t want your stupid bear. Will you be my un-valentine?

 

I don’t think you’re handsome and you don’t think I’m beautiful. You’re not charming and I’m not flirty. Will you be my un-valentine?

 

Balloons are for losers and flowers are dumb. I won’t hug you and you won’t touch me for fear of injury. Will you be my un-valentine?

 

Pink is the worst color I’ve ever seen.  I’ll deny the fourteenth of February exists, and you’ll kill cupid. Will you be my un-valentine?

 

I don’t like hearts and love sucks. Get me jewelry and you’ll be in the hospital, and you’re not getting chocolate. Will you be my un-valentine?

 

And we most defiantly won’t write poems!

 

© 2008 tarasov


Author's Note

tarasov
please ignore my bad grammer(thank goodness theres spell check) and it's suposed to be funny, so it's ok to laugh...this is my origanal work i do have on other sights so please don't think i'm copying myself... enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hehe, I like this
It makes me laugh :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2008
Last Updated on September 16, 2008

Author

tarasov
tarasov

About
I write poetry and dabble in short stories. I'm 17 and have been writing for as long as i can remember :D i live in a small town in the U.S. i love ART and music; Drama and theater. mostly i love expr.. more..

Writing
WW1 WW1

A Poem by tarasov


Boris can fly Boris can fly

A Story by tarasov