Vintage Black

Vintage Black

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

Not sure

"

A computized mind covered amongst silk locks sings to me of languages she once created. The glow of her glass as she hides in my tavern of cavernous minds is something of an enigma, a conundrum of wondrous woes she spouts from her callous robotic nonsense. The creative figure of transparent shadows allows the eager to see all the grains of sand she flies over. To carry one out of the Vintage Black seems a delicacy for those chosen. But who is it, this Black of the Ages? Who may guess? The designed gaze, she will not tell. To drink is her game.  Yet the fluid is not her key. To unlock this mystery she only guides. The sphinx in the flight of the masters. Those who know the Vintage Black will soon be after. The grains she glides over, the glades she dives under give the clues to my mystery of the Dark of  Past Times. The crawling tic-tok of the piano cables step through time in time to beats that she embraces as her children, then they play in her shadowy sands.  Enhanced, the volume of my tavern increases. "He's coming", the children sing.  Who but the Retro Eclipse would be coming around the scene, the fold of the page he arrives...

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Yet the fluid is not her key. To unlock this mystery she only guides. The sphinx in the flight of the masters. Those who know the Vintage Black will soon be after"
The poem made me want to know and read more. A lot of mystery and hidden story in the words. I enjoyed reading the thoughts and the words. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012
Tags: poem, poetry, words, flowing, images, story, visual, mystery, strange, cool, interesting, creepy

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing