Depravity (spoken word/rap series)

Depravity (spoken word/rap series)

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

My attempt at spoken word/rap

"
Depravity. The gravity of the situation. The nation of damnation. Don't hasten the transformation you're facin. The grace and the son win and collide. Fortified in your eye in the city of fascination. You're racin the race son. You've begun at the gun. The race won. Now don't be blindin or bindin the winin and dinin in this big signin of master mindin your pride in mezermizin this silver linin in the hidin place in your heart. It's a great start to part and go separate ways these days if you don't you'll pave the way for your modern day heathen. You're breathin but you aint got reason. Reason to live to love to live life above this mess of the rest of us. It's the fuss of gust winds. It's the rush of fast sins that begins when you step out, when you're out and about not payin attention to where you are in this dead run. The pun of life when you're living six feet below they shout YOLO but they be rollin solo in their own mess, in their own death. 

© 2013 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting definition on depravity ...Bravo

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2013
Last Updated on August 17, 2013
Tags: Poem, poetry, spoken word, rap

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing