One Night

One Night

A Story by Tasha Anand
"

He ruined her whole life for one night

"

One night was all it took. She did not just loose her virginity that night, she lost her life. Her body was hers to keep, but he drained all the life out of it.

    He was no stranger. They knew each other since they were in diapers. Then what went wrong that fateful night? Was it his booze or was it all devised, she couldn’t tell. All she could tell was that, that night, she did not see the boy she knew all her life, she saw a beast, a merciless, disgusting, perverted beast.

    His eyes were drunk with lust. He wasn’t deaf either, but somehow, her agonized cries and pleads died unnoted. His cold hands slowly and painfully sucked the tiny bits of hope that was left with her, while his male parts injected into her, filth and dirt. He did not realize that he had pushed her so hard to the floor and her head was bleeding. It was plain that he did not care about the blood that gushed out of her head. All his attention was underneath. And when he was done, he just kicked her into a brick wall, like trash. He just left her stripped, unconscious self to die in the biting cold of the night.

    Next morning, she found herself bruised, bleeding and unclad in a dark alley. She tried to convince herself that it was all a nightmare, but her innocent mind refused to accept. Her pretty eyes have seen way too much that night. Her perception of life, the way she looks in the mirror, and her faith in people altered in one night; her happiness, smile, and dreams shattered in a matter of seconds; fears, tears and darkness enveloped her aching soul in a couple of minutes.

    Her world shook when she saw that b*****d who rerouted her destiny laugh and smile like nothing happened at all. He was still soaring like an eagle. After all, he’s still intact; she was the prey, for she is the one who lost her wings, not him. She wanted to make him pay, but she’s just lass, what could she do? She wanted to tell someone, but something held her back.

    Her faith in the World vanished. She couldn’t look at men the same way she did before, as a father, as a brother, as a friend, or as a partner. All she could see was lust. Every time she looked at someone’s eye, she couldn’t sense warmth or love. She couldn’t even look at anyone’s eyes, let alone feel warmth. She felt a warm, fatherly touch on her shoulders. Even her father’s touch felt disgusting for her, because every touch reminded her of that traitor’s.

    She couldn’t sleep. His eyes burning with lust kept on flashing in her mind. She ran and ran, searching for someone to confide her dark secrets in. She could tell her girl friends, but what if they start looking at her in a different manner? After all, their deadliest nightmare became her reality. She could tell her parents, but wouldn’t they feel mortified afterwards? Finally she decided to concede to the one man she considered her soul mate. Soul mate, huh? And when she finally did, he cussed her and called her scum.

    There’s only so much she can take. She stared in the mirror. She didn’t feel pretty; she felt disgusting. She shattered the mirror; like that mongrel shattered her life, took a shard, and cut herself. Blood flowed, so did satisfaction. His pleasure was paid with her life. One night, unforgettable for both; thrill for one, misery for another; heaven for one, death for another. He ruined her whole life for one night.

 

© 2019 Tasha Anand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on February 1, 2019
Last Updated on February 1, 2019
Tags: rape, lust, women, feminism

Author

Tasha Anand
Tasha Anand

Tamil Nadu, Salem, India



About
I write when my hearts achin, or when its 3 in the morning Age is just a number (Im 15!) more..

Writing
Tryst Tryst

A Story by Tasha Anand


Slumber Slumber

A Story by Tasha Anand


Wonderland Wonderland

A Story by Tasha Anand