Bob The Monster

Bob The Monster

A Story by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

About a boy who is being taunted by a little monster...

"

Bob, The Monster


 

 

Freddie heard a scream, piercing his skull, waking him with a startle. He stood up and looked outside the window. For a moment he believed he saw a monster while fear conjured inside him from the noises. He screamed at the top of his voice as the reflection of eyes could be seen in the window. His mom came storming inside of the room to find Freddie standing in the middle of the room crying.

“Are you fine my boy? It was only a dream son. Shhhh, stop crying everything will be fine!” She said in a calming voice as she was holding on to him with everything she had.

Freddie got back into bed, still fear struck but able to close his eyes. His mom switched of the lights and closed the door, but Freddie couldn’t sleep. Something was watching him. He could feel the eyes on him.

He tried to close his eyes but found it impossible. Not knowing what will happen next he managed to close his eyes. Inside the closet that was open just a little bit was a monster, with black hair down his back, spit drooling out of its mouth and eyes that looked straight into your soul. The monster in the closet looked over Freddie trying to sleep, craving the flesh and soul of a young boy.

Freddie’s eyes opened abruptly from the foul smell of old flesh in his nose. The image in front of him came with shock. He couldn’t scream. His lungs clutched his heart and air couldn’t move up his throat to shout. The monster looked Freddie sternly in the eyes for a minute or two. The absurd happened next. The monster took its dirty paws, nails as long as pieces of over grown grass and green as grass too, put it in Freddie’s mouth and opened it till the crack-sound could be heard. Freddie didn’t feel any pain while the monster tried to wiggle itself into him, except the unambiguous smell of death burned in his nose. Still fear struck a single tear drop rolled down Freddie’s cheek. The monster had a torn piece of cloth around its waist, and the skin colour of this monster was a dark purple with thousands of wrinkles were anything could be lost in.

Only the head of the little monster stuck out from Freddie’s mouth. The monster looked at Freddie and laughed a sinister laugh, something he will never forget. The eyes of the monster looked piercingly at Freddie. Let us call the little monster Bob!

Bob said something in a weird language Freddie couldn’t understand. “Iche dagen friedief ofhal gah slepod dappa shejahdeq.” Precipitously out of Bob’s eyes came a bright white light. It almost blinded Freddie but he could make out the outlines. The little monster that we call Bob suddenly submerged completely in Freddie. In one of Freddie’s teeth was a long hair stuck. He pulled it out and threw it on the counter. Suddenly a reaction between the atoms on the counter and the atoms in the hair created an acid no human eye ever witnessed. It burned through the table, and didn’t stop. It burned and burned until it couldn’t go any deeper.

Freddie felt as if he has eaten something weird. In his throat was something stuck, that water even couldn’t dislodge. He was nauseas and vomited on his new carpet. The vomit was a cream colour with dark blood spots. Freddie’s heart raced while he curled up into the corner of his room. He sat there the whole night and couldn’t sleep. His eyes were open the whole night. Poor old Freddie.

The next morning his mom found him sitting in the corner freezing. She saw the marks round his eyes. With sympathy she walked over to her little boy and held on to him. At least tried to. The minute she touched him, he started kicking and waving her away. She didn’t know the expression on his face, for she never saw it. “Leave me alone! Don’t touch me, ever again!” Screaming like a chicken being murdered.

“What are you doing son? Why are you so nasty with me?” The tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

“You are not my mother you b***h!” Freddie said with the mother emphasized.

“Where did you learn to talk like that? Why would you call me that?” Tears clearly visible on her cheeks. Freddie was only 10 years old, and didn’t know that language. Little did she know what was inside her sweet boy.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM, NOW!!”

She ran out of the room crying profoundly clutching her face. While she lied on her bed Freddie ran to the kitchen, took out a sharp looking knife, ran back to his mother’s room and stood in the entrance. She was on her stomach and could see Freddie. He began to talk in a menacing voice his mother didn’t know. “You little b***h, look at me,” she turned over still crying. “I don’t like you and will kill you now. You will squeal like a pig and will shout like a w***e. Your blood will run over the bed and I will roll over in it. I will laugh like never before and see you die!” With the same evil laugh the monster Bob laughed the previous night, Freddie laughed as he walked to his mother’s bed. She rolled up in a bundle and cried even harder.

“Freddie, WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?” The realisation that he won’t stop crept into her mind. He stood in front of her holding the knife downwards, smiling like a deranged lunatic that had just escaped from an asylum. She closed her eyes and started saying a prayer, “God what have happened to my son?”

With a thud, she opened up her eyes, finding her son lying on the ground with the knife on the other side. His eyes were closed and he barely breathing. Sitting in the corner of her bed, she trembled with fear of her 10 year old son. Her tears stopped and dried on her cheeks. Her mouth dried out while air escaped out of her nose. Here legs became numb as she sat in an uncomfortable position. The life was being suck out of her body slowly, without her knowing it.

 

Thirteen years later, Freddie turned into a beautiful son and a happily married man. With brown hair, blue eyes and a strong build body, he satisfied his wife more that was normal, but she liked it. Her name was Dania, long blond hair and green eyes, men drooled over her body. Freddie and Dania made the perfect couple. They had the normal boring romantic relationship, married, went on their honeymoon and got back.

She loved Freddie a lot. They knew everything about each other.

There was just one thing that bothered Dania. She didn’t have the guts to ask Freddie about it, not that it will help. Late in the night, after a sex filled night, Freddie makes weird noises, he talks in his sleep, his body goes in spasms and Dania doesn’t know what to do. Helplessly, night after night she lay in bed not knowing how to help her husband or what to tell him. She dreaded Freddie sometimes and stayed her distance.

 

“How have you been doing honey?” She asked him with a warm smile and a beer in the hand.

“I am okey.” He took the beer and didn’t even look at her. He sat on his couch with no facial expression. Something happened and Dania could see it, except that she’s too scared to ask.

“Can I bring anything to you? Something to eat?” Like a loving wife she went to sit on his lap and ask him what he would like. She sat on him and he didn’t even move an inch. Like an ancient rock figure he sat and drank his beer. With a slap in his face, Freddie came to his senses. As he startled Dania fell off on the ground, but was laughing. Freddie was awake but still looking ill. “Something is not rig…” Not finishing what he wanted to say, a spray of creamy vomit soared in the air on the wooden floor. He fell to his knees, clutching his stomach and still vomiting. Dania sprung up and stood next to Freddie, now beginning to cry. “CALL 911!” Freddie managed to say with vomit still pouring out of his now limp body.

“Please help! My husband is really sick… He is vomiting the whole time… JUST PLEASE COME! HE IS F***ING DYING!” The phone was thrown over the table and landed solid on the ground, shattering in thousands of little pieces of useless technology. The sound of an ambulance could be heard in the distance. The door burst open and Freddie was taken to the hospital.

After he stopped vomiting and his body calmed to the normal state a body should be, they took him out of ICU.

Doctors were shocked with the images that came back from the X-Rays. There were no interior organs. Except for the heart and his lungs. The doctors debated over how he could still live, and no one could come to a conclusion. No one knew how he could still be alive. And this is how the adventures of Freddie began. The first signs that he was being possessed by the ancient creature no one knew about. Freddie will die soon if he can’t get Bob out of him. Freddie’s eyes opened in the hospital and he looked straight up at the ceiling. “Welcome back darling!” Dania said, while holding his hand.

 

It was a hard week in the hospital. Freddie was sick and no one could do anything to help him. The medicine made him worse; after everything was injected he would simply vomit it out. The doctors feared for dehydration, but it luckily never happened. For the next week he was sent home. Every day, every counting second, every waking moment he lied still in bed. Looking at the wall in front of him, piercing the wall with is eyes.

It was 3 am and the darkness outside covered all life with fear. Freddie couldn’t sleep and was still awake. He still looked at the wall while Dania lied next to him. It was in 5 minutes that he could feel something was coming out again. Running to the bathroom, not waking her up, he closed the door and the vomiting started from the top again. It started with a creamy white and turned into a shocking red. The smell of some foul, filthy thing hung over him. The pain in his throat was intense, and he could swear he felt something in his throat. Not knowing, something was beginning to move in his neck. The skin turned into a bright pink and with a sudden burst the little creature Bob came out. Blood spattered on the white tiles. The pain wasn’t bad because Freddie was numbed by shock. The event in his childhood was long forgotten. Freddie couldn’t remember that day. His eyes opened wide to see the age old creature standing in front of him. Bob the creature’s eyes were closed and stood still. With one hand holding on his neck he reached with the other one over to Bob. Inches away from his face, Bob sprung wide awake. He was drenched in blood, his eyes the only white in his whole body. Blood still pouring quickly out of Freddie, the creature looked over to him. He looked Freddie in the eyes, jumped on the toilet seat and flushed himself down the toilet. Freddie watched in agonising pain. He fell to the cold, hard floor and both hands lied next to him. The wound bled profoundly. Freddie lied in his own blood.

As the blood thickened and time ticked by, Freddie’s eyes closed. The pain took over his conscience. At 7 am he took his last breath.

 

It was 7:15 in the morning. The sun shining bright. High in the sky was the sun and the few little clouds. The birds sang and did their own business. The beetles played with their s**t balls, some homeless guy got up from the bench to live another day on the street and some w***e woke up lying next to a cheating, rich husband. Life went on as normal. Dania woke up like every day with the birds in the tree just outside her window. The smell of coffee was absent and her husband as well. Quickly and hastily she got up, put on a t-shirt and walked to the kitchen. There she found nothing. Beginning to get anxious, she ran through the whole house. Nothing. She went back to her room and sat on the bed. She didn’t look in the bathroom. She got up and went to the bathroom and found the horror that waited for her. She didn’t scream, she didn’t fell to her knees, she didn’t feel shock, she felt absolute nothing. Empty. Her eyes closed and she fell over. She wasn’t dead, just a bit too much for her to handle.

20 second after she collapsed, she got back up. Her cell phone was close and dialled 911 as fast as she could. The ambulance came within 3 minutes of her call. The news was bad. He was already dead. She cried for hours and hours coming.

The story didn’t end there. “Miss, do you have any animals in the house? Small rodents or a small dog?” Asked the paramedic.

“No, there is none of that here,” She said.

“Come and look here miss,”

As she walked closer, the prints of a creature were clearly visible on the toilet. The feet of something printed in her husband’s blood. Some small monster.

© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The idea is fresh in my opinion. You have complied a great set of well developed play of character.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on August 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011