A Million Roses

A Million Roses

A Story by ♥Sierra♥
"

A story of a girl named Shauna and her million roses.

"

A rose for every pain Shauna had; you can just imagine how many roses fill vases, glasses, windowsills, pots.. Shauna had a Boyfriend. He broke her heart. One Rose. Shauna had a happy family. Her parents divorced. Two Roses. Shauna had a cat. It got ran over. One Rose. Shauna had friends. They left her behind. Ten Roses. Shauna had a life. She sacrificed it.

Nine Million Nine Hundred And Eighty Six Roses aligned her grave.

© 2009 ♥Sierra♥


Author's Note

♥Sierra♥
A bit depressing. Sorry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sad and beautiful poem. I like the use of roses to try to repair a sad life. The flow and story was very good.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


true a bit depressing but painfully beautiful.. it has the elagant grace of a rose but also the pain its thorn would give you... very very beautiful and well written...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Just a bit depressing, it's okay though. :D Unique, I love roses. Great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2009

Author

♥Sierra♥
♥Sierra♥

WA



About
Hello! My name is Sierra and my goal in life is to become an author! It is a great hobby of mine to write, and I have the faith in myself that I, one day, can get my book that's still in the writing s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..