You can't trust anyone.

You can't trust anyone.

A Story by Kicker of Elves
"

please read this and give me some advice. It's a group project. I'm trying to patch it up before turning it in.

"

He pressed his lips to my forehead. His hands were searching for the secrets of my body. They found my hand and our fingers laced together as he pulled my cold, bare chest up against his.

            After, we just laid there. I felt vile, dirty and sick. I thought about how I got there; about why I was there. I just wanted someone to care. I dreamed I’d be swelling with pleasure. Then, he spoke to me. “I’m sorry, if you felt like you couldn’t say no. I wish I’d tried to control myself.”

            “Why me? You have Shelly.”

            “I know. I think I’m in love with her.”

            I opened my eyes and sat up. He doesn’t care, I realized. Tears mounted within me. I began rummaging through the blankets for my clothing. “Katie, I’m so sorry. I’ll take you home.”

            “Don’t bother,” I shuttered, while yanking my shirt over my head. Tears were plunging from the tip of my nose and my vision was blurred. He placed his hand on my shoulder, and I stopped tearing the bed apart in search of my pants.

            “I don’t want it to be this way. We can be good friends,” he lied.

            “Ya know, you shouldn’t make promises you don’t plan on keeping. Think about it. I’m 15, and you’re 18.” I spotted my pants on the floor, shot up, snatched them, and sped to the door. I reached for the handle, but the door cracked and swung open. A woman with golden hair of tumbling curls stood in my way. Her face white, and eyes wide as she stared at the child before her. Her beautiful, forest green eyes glittered as they darted from Derek, to my face, and finally the pants in my hand.

            “Who are you? Why are you here? Derek, why is she here?” Shelly begged. He didn’t respond. He couldn’t look at her.

            I tugged my jeans up. Shelly was now livid; her faced bright red. She must have been embraced. Out of all the people he could have cheated on her with, he chose a freshman.

            “You disgusting little brat!” Shelly shrieked, flinging her weight on top of me. I felt a thud against my scull.

© 2009 Kicker of Elves


Author's Note

Kicker of Elves
I'm sorry It's so dumb. Please keep in mine that this is a group project and I didn't chose the topic.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooch,dont know what to say...I wish you would enlighten the readers by telling them the aspect ,you would need help on.Also kindly put a mature caution on it.....Finally,Elves I really believe you are gifted with the ability of telling a tale....Perhaps it would be better if not a group effort..

Posted 14 Years Ago


its so sad...but good. but one thing: its skull, not scull. Thats all. lol.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 6, 2009

Author

Kicker of Elves
Kicker of Elves

Grove City, OH



About
My name is Haley Michelle. I'm a tennis player, a vegetarian, I run way too much, and I love indie rock. I'm not here to be told what is good about my writing. Do me a favor, dig into the negativ.. more..

Writing