Alien on Earth.

Alien on Earth.

A Story by Mcsassy713
"

This was a challenge I was given. Write at least 30 words that you associate with a beach and then write a paragraph describing a beach without using those words.

"
Words I can't use: sand, water, ocean, seagulls, fish, salty, shark, waves, surf, sun, sunshine, hot, breeze, sea, sea foam, pier, seaweed, jellyfish, shells, swim, sandcastle, laughter, play, summer, vacation, beach, holiday, fun, tan, sunburn, sea, sticky, blue, crab, and shore.

The humans brought me to this place, the powder-like substance that squished between my feet radiated the heat reflected from the giant star in the sky at an almost unbearable temperature. The soft substance only stretched a short distance, it soon gave way to a fluid I had never seen before, it smelled briny and was almost the color of the sky. The liquid was so clear, you could see the finned creatures that lived within its depths, and it rolled over itself in horizontal twists that were sometimes several feet tall, finally coming to lap gently against the beautiful white powder. This planet was strange, but I was beginning to enjoy it here.

© 2017 Mcsassy713


Author's Note

Mcsassy713
I threw this together in a matter of minutes, so go ahead and be harsh. Everything helps (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: Challenge, short story, alien, beach, new

Author

Mcsassy713
Mcsassy713

Tallahassee , FL