An undescribible feeling

An undescribible feeling

A Story by Jenny Lebrun
"

trying to describe some of the weirdest and nicest feelings ive ever had

"

It was the night before and my heart was beating fast and it got faster and louder that I could feel it through my body as I lay in bed, there was a tiny smile forming across my face whilst my stomache churned. I was so excited I could barely sleep; tossing and turning, having dreamt about what the next day would bring, I lay on my right, I lay on my left, I lay on my back and I thought 'the sooner I sleep the sooner I will wake' yet I couldn't seem to manage to force myself into the world of wonders where all things come true in the land of dreams. Sighing I lay and waited hoping to drift into the mornings sun.

 

Eyes shot open! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm went and I slumbered out of the bed hitting the alarm with tired heavy hands. I began to walk down the stairs with even heavier feet, yawning, stretching.

After making myself a small breakfast of cereal I started to freshen myself up, brushing my teeth with consistensy after a slow and delicate application of make up. I was ready. I rushed out of the door my heart started to race again, 'must catch the bus, must get there on time' I mumbled to myself breathing heavily.

 

Sitting on the bus it's as though it's not real and that I was daydreaming and that it goes on forever, figiting I began to get restless, twiddling my thumbs and just staring out the window with barely any thought in my mind just the feeling of warmth upon my skin from the afternoons sun catching my small squinted eyes.

 

Finally I can get off the bus yet I didn't rush to be the first off, I stood and waited almost like I was preparing for the next step of the journey ahead of me. Taking a deep breath I began my second leg of the journey and this was the furthest.

I started to walk dodging what seems like dozens of people around me like obstacles preventing me from getting to where I needed to go. After escaping the obstacles of the people that surrounded me, slowing me down. It got quiet. There's no one around I couldn't hear anything except the steady sound of myself inhaling and exhaling, my pace begins to quicken and this time my heart feels as though it's going to burst out of my chest with excitement.

I get to the final strip of path near the end of the journey, I was tired but full of adrenalin and energy ready for what was about to come. I got closer soon I could see... a smile took over my face immediately I felt stupid walking alone and smiling with such intensity that my face hurt I got closer and closer giant butterflies flapping around inside my stomache I thought I was going to be sick...closing my eyes I was there! I felt safe. I felt peaceful. I felt warm nothing could describe the euphoric feeling I had...In his arms as though nothing in the World could harm me. It was love.

© 2008 Jenny Lebrun


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

Jenny Lebrun
Jenny Lebrun

About
Hi, um I've never wrote before because I'm not very good at it but I thought I'd try it out because I believe that you should try most things in life and other than having lots of different experience.. more..