ANGIE'S SHOW OF MERCY

ANGIE'S SHOW OF MERCY

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

Lust turns to passion turns to ?

"
I can't get enough of you. I can't resist you. I can't say no to you. I can't keep my hands off of you. You are insatiable. My heart's desire. Even now I want you. But I can't move. You have drained me.I submit to your slightest touch. You have conquered me again. I look over at you lying next to me. I see it in your eyes. The wicked grin. You are not done with me. We recognize what is about to happen and laugh... Slowly you climb on top of me.We kiss. The first warning sign. But all I can move is my lips. Sliding down a little further she begins to bite my chest. I yell because it hurts. But it's a playful pain. She slides back up to me face to face. She looks into my eyes before giving me the longest kiss. It's the calm before the storm. I prepare for the destruction of my remains. But then something unexpected. She folds into the fetal position and lays her head on my chest. Gently I caress her back as I contemplate what has happened. What else can I do but wrap my arms around her and close my eyes... I feel a connection with her at this moment. This is bliss. In relationships this is that other part of it. Without doing or saying. It just is. Tonight she showed mercy on my body. Tomorrow I will show her my heart. It won't be complicated. Saying the words will be easy. I will tell her I love her for the first time...

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
For the person that reads this and you know who you are, thanks for the inspiration

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a really passionate piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KC
Quite grotesque, very interesting.

Posted 6 Years Ago


You excite the passion that lies dormant in so many of us. The door is finally flung wide open and the gentle love flows in an unending stream. I loved this.

Take care - Dave



Posted 6 Years Ago


The gentleness of a passionate relationship...or the calm in the eye of a cyclone...you sum it up well!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2017
Last Updated on October 14, 2017