THE LIES WE WANT TO HEAR

THE LIES WE WANT TO HEAR

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

first I was blind, now I can see

"
I LOVE YOU... as you walk out the door.I MISS YOU... what you say because you can sense my insecurity.again.I'M THINKING OF YOU... at the same time you're thinking of somebody else as well...MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU... but it was given to someone else and you never took it back.I WISH I WAS WITH YOU... what you say so I can stop complaining about being alone and feeling lonely.I NEED YOU... kissing me with your eyes closed hoping someone else might tell you the same thing.YOU'RE SO SPECIAL... but only on birthdays and anniversaries.WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?... but everyday you're planning your life without me.I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU... but that never includes the moments when I actually need you with me.I'M SO THANKFUL WE MET... is there a time limit on this? an expiration date? how am I suppose to feel when you throw me away like sour milk? I THANK GOD EVERYDAY THAT I FOUND YOU... do you forget to thank him when you're kissing someone else? in their arms? in their bed? I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU... when was the last time you looked into mine and noticed I was hurting.I WANT YOU SO MUCH... only at your convenience. only at your leisure.I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND... but I'm not alone in there. I have company.I DON'T WANT ANYBODY ELSE BUT YOU... until you wanted another. now lust has become greed.so now you want everything YOU MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON... where is this person now? Where has this person been hiding for so long? I LOVE...just stop.enough. how do I know when you lie to me...you start talking.

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
It's the pain being stabbed in the heart when you realize you're not the only one

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow. people should be straight forward when it comes to matters of the heart. When people drag it out it hurts worse for all parties involved. Hate to see sad ending but on a high note. This could leave a spot open for someone better to walk in to their life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow ..... :( Amazing! Keep it up.

Posted 6 Years Ago


It's a paradox that love can give us the sensation of soaring as with the eagles over the highest mountain peaks and at the same time the feeling that we are being dragged through the depths of hell.

Take care - remember it's so often worth it to soar with the eagles, even if it's for only a while.
Dave

Posted 6 Years Ago


I really love this, but I would have loved it FAR more if you had set
it
up
like
this
where
each
phrase
had it's own line
It would have given more power to the words, but sill was a really great piece!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
this is a beautiful piece with so much emotion. very well done

Posted 6 Years Ago


Just heartbreaking. Truly well done and, well, heartbreaking.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Some very vulnerable content...
The ever fluctuating line between love and hate...


Posted 6 Years Ago


wow. people should be straight forward when it comes to matters of the heart. When people drag it out it hurts worse for all parties involved. Hate to see sad ending but on a high note. This could leave a spot open for someone better to walk in to their life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh gosh this story sounds painful. I understand this very well though.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow. If every word of that isn't the truth, I don't know what it is. What is more painful, the silence or the lie? The absence or misplaced attention? This goes right to the heart of it... to the heart of all things, even those aside from love. I am so very, very sorry you are experiencing this. The pain is unrelenting, I know. I wish there were magic words to say, but that is fairy tale myth. Instead, I will say I understand your pain, and I wish I could remove it. Sending you peace.

Posted 6 Years Ago


tears are falling because I know what this piece is about

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

485 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2017
Last Updated on November 15, 2017


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


One Day One Day

A Poem by King Spark