LOSING GIULLIA

LOSING GIULLIA

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

A little fact mixed with a lot of fiction and a John Waite song

"
The details of our separation are known only to us. Giullia and I. What we were it's not who we are now. The weather is cool and quiet. The moon is shining brightly above. A romantic night and I am home alone. A place we shared together. Now my fortress of solitude. It is a time of regret and seclusion.There are still traces of her from room to room. Strands of hair. Clothes. Pictures and perfume. I'm reminded of what used to be and what will never be again. There are levels to this pain. Looking into each other's eyes and realizing the connection between us is gone. Talking about saying goodbye then actually saying the words. Separation and finally moving out. Then moving on.However, there has been no pain comprable to an hour ago seeing Guillia with... him.Now she is in the glow of another, who is touching the ends of her brown hair. Staring intently into her green eyes. And most painful of all, the way she looks back at him in return. I recognize this look. I received it generously more times than maybe I should have. Although i seen her by accident, I was discreet. I walked away. I wouldn't want her to see me this way. In ruins.Walking home I prayed for rain. I want to drown myself in a melancholy mood. Giullia in love is a wonderful sight to behold, even with someone else. And so, this is what I have to live with. Maybe the rest of my life. Starting now... The hours until morning will be everlasting. Each minute that passes by will feel like stab wounds to my heart. I am unable to stop the tears flowing down my cheeks. And I look out the window. It's such a romantic night...


© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
Thank you to g.k. for being my muse for a couple of days

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have loved truly, madly, deeply. Years of distance and separation didn't cease my love for him. It prevents you from moving forward and is a shadow that clings to the soul. I know this love and loss so well. Beautiful and sad.

Posted 6 Years Ago


this story brought tears to my eyes very emotional play with word here. I look forward to your next piece.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is really heartfelt. This is so emotional and it really touched my heart. Beautiful Work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

aw this was very sweet. You are a romantic at heart and I would run with it if I were you. Not many people have that. All that emotion makes your writing work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This flows quite nicely...
its beautifully done...I love her name ...
enchanting as is she no doubt
sweet in its own way as well

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is simply magical. Amazing. And I'm not saying (writing) that because my name is on this story. You have captured every emotion so heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm so honored that you chose my name and the color of my eyes. Makes my heart so warm :) thank you.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..