POSSIBILITY

POSSIBILITY

A Poem by KCthelastboyscout
"

just my imagination running away from me

"
My home is not a place or location. My home is wherever you are. Where your heart is. I am too. I have loved you before we even met. You were in my dreams. In my thoughts. In my prayers. You had no face, shape or form. There was just a promise of you and what's was to come. I've been on shaky ground for so long. Meeting you made the earth stand still. I am at peace. I can focus. I am no longer drowning in loneliness. I can take a long, deep breath. I can breathe... I see your face in the clouds as they travel to the other side of the world, where you are. What is the possibility of us? Me here. You there. Strange connection we have. Not magical. Maybe unexplainable. But real. Do you think of me the same? Am I in your dreams like you are mine? Can you feel my love comforting you like a warm blanket? Should I disregard any doubt?... God only knows.

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
A tale of far away love

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

beautiful words, i can relate to the feeling. your words wrap circles in my mind, leaving me breathless.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Made me cry.. beautiful..

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is very relatable. So descriptive and this is how I've always felt about love. It explains what people mean when they say you just know.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This made me tear up.... so exquisite. :0

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is a very beautiful piece. It is very well written. reading this I began to think how this so closely relates to me. It made a very strong image of hope and love. Cheers. Well done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Perhaps my new favorite! There is nothing more promising or painful than possibility. Follow your heart and find out your answers. Set sail to the other side of the world and tell of your adventures. This is a beautiful day dream.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I can so easily relate to your poem. It is so beautifully stated - the longing - the desire - the undying hope that they feel the same as you.

Take care - Dave

Posted 6 Years Ago


Your poem captivated me right from the first line, and then it just got better and better. Words of almost similar *song* has been written for me before, so I can very much relate to it, and most of all, understand!
The beautifully sincere possibility, made it a very enjoyable read!
Just wonderful... :-)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Aw this is sweet. Far away love is the hardest but some times the truest.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Love the honesty ...rhetoric and vulnerability of this.
I hope your far away love feels the same..
nice


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017