POSSIBILITY

POSSIBILITY

A Poem by KCthelastboyscout
"

just my imagination running away from me

"
My home is not a place or location. My home is wherever you are. Where your heart is. I am too. I have loved you before we even met. You were in my dreams. In my thoughts. In my prayers. You had no face, shape or form. There was just a promise of you and what's was to come. I've been on shaky ground for so long. Meeting you made the earth stand still. I am at peace. I can focus. I am no longer drowning in loneliness. I can take a long, deep breath. I can breathe... I see your face in the clouds as they travel to the other side of the world, where you are. What is the possibility of us? Me here. You there. Strange connection we have. Not magical. Maybe unexplainable. But real. Do you think of me the same? Am I in your dreams like you are mine? Can you feel my love comforting you like a warm blanket? Should I disregard any doubt?... God only knows.

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
A tale of far away love

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

beautifully written as most of your work is.. very romantic.. the idea of picturing someone in your mind or heart before meeting is tender... far away love is a challenge... i like how you write.
i like your feelings... lonliness is such a heartache

Posted 6 Years Ago


How sweet, great language this yearning for someone and hope that person returns the sentiment. I enjoyed the read, makes me think of younger days. Thank you!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017