MOONLIGHT

MOONLIGHT

A Poem by KCthelastboyscout
"

A sudden rush of inspiration

"
Brightly lit I see her face. The moonlight shining through the window. An incandescent glow reflects off her skin. Gently, I place my hand on shoulder and slide it downward. Arm and hand. Torso and hip. Leg and foot. This is the shape of a woman.But she is something more special... This is a quiet time. No words need to be said. Communication is with my eyes and hands... So beautiful. Sleep at ease.Stay lost in dreams. When you awake, I'll be at your side.Your protector. The light shines upon you...Olivia,my love.

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
Dedicated to o.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Incredibly enjoyable and emotional poem to read. It had such flow to it that I reread it. Amazing writing! Don't stop, keep creating and expressing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


... and a beautiful dedication it is my friend.

KC, your words are so simple and honest which allows the reader to feel and envision everything as the moment unfurls before our eyes. A very touching, heartfelt piece of writing.

Take care and try to keep warm on this very cold day in Houston. I hope that things are well with you & yours during this joyous Holiday Season. 🎄🎁

Blessings, 🙏
~ hsg

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is such an amazing short writing. Although it was short, it had a big impact on your last few lines like, "Sleep at ease.Stay lost in dreams. When you awake, I'll be at your side.Your protector. " i love that line so much.

Please keep on writing, you're amazing x

Posted 6 Years Ago


So romantic and beautiful. I love this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


beautiful...A true hero is sensuality and strength intertwined...you captured that...so did O.!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Truly filled with sensual completeness. Your presence must give her a wondrous sense of security.

Take care - Dave


Posted 6 Years Ago


Mmmm, communicating through words, eyes and touch are all beautiful just as this lovely romantic poem is. Well done KC. Angel

Posted 6 Years Ago


How lovely and completely masculine. I enjoyed the tenderness coupled with the reassurance of security in the piece.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Beautiful sharing of tender feelings. Erotic and spiritual simultaneously. Very well done.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 12, 2017
Last Updated on December 12, 2017


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..