IS THERE A WAITING ROOM IN HEAVEN?

IS THERE A WAITING ROOM IN HEAVEN?

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

God is the ultimate CEO.Can you just walk in to see him or do you have to wait to see him at his earliest convenience?

"
When you misbehave in school, you are sent to see the principal. There's a waiting room for you to sit and ponder the meaning of your actions. Then you have to face the consequences when your called into his or her office.

Upon visiting a doctor's office, there's a waiting room for all patients. There are others ahead of you therefore patience becomes a virtue. But really, it just gives you more time to worry about what's wrong with you and the diagnosis you don't want to hear.

Is there a waiting room in heaven? The moment you pass on, is there an immediate afterlife or do you have to wait in a crowded office with others that have recently died? Are you purposely sent here to contemplate all the deeds (good or bad) that you have done in your mortal life?

How long do you have to wait? Is time Irrelevant in the afterlife? What is there for entertainment to pass the time? Magazines? Tv? Angels playing harps and trumpets?...Sitting down you realize... was I suppose to get a ticket number?

© 2018 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
A little satire but there's a little seriousness behind the question

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful and original. Great read!

Posted 5 Years Ago


There are probably two waiting rooms; one for up, one for down, guess which one will be the most crowded. :))

Beccy.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Beautiful...is this, the here and now, the waiting room?

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 24, 2018
Last Updated on April 24, 2018