EXCUSE ME PLEASE DON'T POOP IN MY YARD

EXCUSE ME PLEASE DON'T POOP IN MY YARD

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

people publicly pooping in other people's yards

"
Thomas Tramaglini 42
New Jersey high school superintendent
** For several weeks, on a daily basis, would leave human feces on the football and track fields. He was caught publicly pooping with surveillance cameras**
MOTIVATION : Not publicly released at this time

Holly Malone 43
Simsbury, Connecticut
**Accused of defecating in her neighborhood three times before being caught with surveillance cameras**
MOTIVATION: "I've been diagnosed as lactose intolerant, but occasionally I do eat dairy products.Sometimes during my morning walks and jogs, I can't make it back to the bathroom on time."

Andrew Macintosh 63
Australia
Politician/Corporate CEO
**During morning jogs, he would defecate on neighborhood streets and have the audacity to leave used toilet tissue at the scene.He was caught by, you guessed it, surveillance cameras**
(You have to be s******g me.Sorry I had to say it)
MOTIVATION: Not released at this time

Bowel Move Bandit
Identity Unknown
Akron Ohio
**Publicly pooped on 19 parked cars during 2015**

The Mad Pooper
Identity Unknown
Colorado Springs Colorado
**An unidentified woman has been publicly defecating through several neighborhoods during her morning jogs even though portable potties are available to be used on that particular jogging trail **

According to a US study, running can alter something called mucosal permeability.It controls the passing of materials from inside the gastrointestinal tract out to the rest of the body causing the stool to loosen and impact how often you need to defecate. This is because of the hormones in your stomach lining affected by all that bouncing around when your body is pounding the pavement.

I BELIEVE I HAVE A SOLUTION
** Only in America the Human Pooper Scooper. Now you and your dog can take a poop outside together. We just recommend not in your neighbor's yard. To purchase this amazing new product, please make all inquiries to the writer who wrote the story. Checks. Money Orders.Cash.All welcome

© 2018 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
These are true events. Google it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I guess we have to face the reality, Americans are just to full of s**t! Perhaps they are following the lead of so many of the part-time denizens of Washington, D.C.

Take care - and watch your step! Dave

Posted 5 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
WHY ????? Jeez, why s**t outside when you can sit comfortably in your own throne , dump at your leisure, and read a book.....weird

Posted 5 Years Ago


I want three! How much? You know how much I like taking a dump in the middle of the road. This product is perfect for me!

Posted 5 Years Ago


wow, I didn't know pooping in public was a thing haha. They should be forced to wear diapers.

Posted 5 Years Ago


This is a great collection of poops! I am totally blown away by the superintendent who was regularly pooping in on the football field. I wonder what is going through someone's mind at that time.

Posted 5 Years Ago


I'm waiting for the day when I see a man drop his trousers, c**k a leg and leave his mark on a tree in some suburban paradise. :))

Beccy.

Posted 5 Years Ago


People are certainly strange. Some of them, at least. Do you suppose it's some kind throw-back thing, left over from our less-evolved days? I knew of a guy who absolutely refused to poop in the woods. (A serious problem when out camping or hunting)

Posted 5 Years Ago


Well, talk about pooping in other peoples yards. Nothing nowadays shocks me, to be honest. Truly disgusting acts by vile so-called human beings. Who were dragged up not brought up?

Posted 5 Years Ago


Excuse me, please don't poop behind our dumpsters! Disgustingly true, with a perfectly fine potty within yards, someone has taken up dumping and wiping. not likely the surveillance will catch the culprit as there are screens around it, at least our neanderthal likes a modicum of privacy.

Posted 5 Years Ago


well a lot in our places are not good sites for running because of the wild dogs roaming and meandering around so i guess we don't need a scooper for that.. but thanks for the offer though'

Posted 5 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

516 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2018
Last Updated on August 6, 2018