She was my joy and a lifetime sunshine

She was my joy and a lifetime sunshine

A Chapter by Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
"

From the book 'All the special things in life' this chapter is about a girl that was so special to me but ended up hurting me for all the wrong reasons.This might come helpful.

"
October 2012 we met,you were like my angel that day as I focused my thoughts on you.Come with me to the paradise was my everyday dream.Mysterious women you were mine only from my thoughts,Never thought that the day will come and you will hurt me like I never even existed.My great ones I said thanks for such a wonderful gift.God I praised him in the three names for such a blessing.

Together everyday we belong thats what I thought until I realise that not every dream becomes true.I suppose you had your reasons and I wish I could say Its understandable but remember there is no way we can control either our hearts and feelings.Neither you or me new that today this would be only a tail.Deeper and deeper I went Into loving you my mysterious love.

Flowers,chocolates and movies they say its romance but I disagree because they never work on everyone.For a moment I was lost in the land of love and I guess that's what made you so special to me,you lost me everytime I had a thought about you.Sunshine Is what was in my mind even in the dark.Mbaliyam dear letter is not what made me attracted to you but the look in your eyes and the feeling I had when I'm with you.

Words were never easy to say as the name"Mbaliyam"kept coming knocking in my mind.Copareble you were not as you were the only thought in my mind.My heart was almost yours before you decided to throw me into the hurtful emotions.Bigger hole of sad emotions you dig in my heart Mbaliyam.Laughing together is what we both loved until you tomished my heart and threw it away like a stone.

Mbaliyam I remember you dislike people who make fun of god and people who are the most selfish in the world and you like the most sweet things in life.What life could I have gave you,I dont know you tell me,only your happiness is all I care about.Hurting me was not your intension Mbaliyam my sunshine.Shape back my heart into something beautiful like you.Sweet dreams is what I wish we could share.

Murder,killer you are not Mbaliyam but a misleader you are.Liked me and cared for me is what you did but loving you is what I did.Sometimes our feelings can be denied and fall for wrong people but not you Mbaliyam.Your heart was not satisfied with the love i gave you.Love collection in the night is what you and I should dream of.

Bring back my love but keep my happines as I no longer ned a reminder.Truth shall be told Mbaliyam You mislead me and made beleive that you love me only to find out that you love someone else.What was I to think that you will love someone like me when everyone warned me about you Mbaliyam."I'm not ready"you said and the next moment you are happily in a new relationship with someone else.

Who were we fooling thinking that we could be together while we know that we are too different.Have you seen me or thought of me in you future?you could lie and say yes while we both know that its impossible Mbaliyam.I should have known when we first met that you are definately not the one in my future picture.


© 2015 Thatoetsile Simons Thupae


Author's Note

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Does this come tearful or not?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015
Tags: tearful, teardrop, romace


Author

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa



About
I'm 19 years old.Love writing and reading during my free time.my writings usualy express my emotions. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°&d.. more..

Writing