The state of love

The state of love

A Poem by Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
"

what makes you loving and how it makes you feel.

"
The state of love.
Takes you high to the mountains.
Get lost in the land of nowhere.
Love my miraculous state.
My secret garden of eden,
where I find joy and I perish.

The state of love,
I wouldn't know where to start,because there is no begining of your state.
Fire in my heart you start,but you never realise it until it burns to the fullest.

The state of love,
You can be heard and felt from miles away.
Your state of wind is faster than the eagle.
The feeling you bring is light in the dark,a place of no outsiders.

The state of love,
In the sleep of each and everyone you occur in the dreams.
In reality you cross over the oceans to find a secret place.
Take me with you and together we will always be.

The state of love,
Deeper into thoughts you enter.
Special is the feeling to tell.
Fate is what you leave behind and turn many hearts into loving shades.
The shadow that never disappears.

THE END
______________

© 2015 Thatoetsile Simons Thupae


Author's Note

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Last time i wrote poems was when i was 15 so this is my first poem since then.Any review would be appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thatoetsile there were many gems in this write. I recognised the state of love in many of them some others not so much but we all experience love in a general way - like referencing it through a collective conscience and then we all have our ouw personal niche feelings. I was glad to recognise many - I think I must be or have been in love. Great start my friend. Keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

8 Years Ago

Thanks for your time.And thanks for your feedback.it really means a lot to me.



Reviews

I love this! You describe Love as being a place in which we truly get lost in. I see this in people who fall deeply in love with someone. Especially when it's their very first love and it actually goes right if you know what I mean.

I also went through a dry period of not writing poetry for a long time. I think that before starting up heavily this year again, the last time I wrote a poem was back in in something like 2006. If you want to continue to write, my advice is, fall in love with reading poetry. Reading poetry challenges you to think about what is written. This can help you get more ideas. Also, don't be afraid to think deep and more outside of the box the whole world seems to think in.

As an example, there's a piece I wrote called The Hands. You can feel free to read it and review it if you want to. But my inspiration for that piece was thinking about how without our hands, there wouldn't be this long track record of history. I basically took something that we all blindly take for granted and don't really realize it's importance because we're created with it and automatically use it without really thinking about why we use it. But without them we really mount to nothing. The track record of history built with hands wouldn't exist. They'd just be mere dead ideas.

Imagine what you write about like it's a movie playing out in your mind. This is something that I do when I read poetry, and your piece here really creates a beautiful movie. This is just some advice that I can give if you want to continue to write poetry, which is something that I encourage anyone to do. It really helps get your feelings out, and its a good way to take some stress off. So keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aries1984

8 Years Ago

What's this writers block thing I keep hearing about?
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

8 Years Ago

I can't get an idea of what I want to write about.
Aries1984

8 Years Ago

Oh I see. For some reason I thought it was like an app or something like that lol. I'd like to say t.. read more
Thatoetsile there were many gems in this write. I recognised the state of love in many of them some others not so much but we all experience love in a general way - like referencing it through a collective conscience and then we all have our ouw personal niche feelings. I was glad to recognise many - I think I must be or have been in love. Great start my friend. Keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

8 Years Ago

Thanks for your time.And thanks for your feedback.it really means a lot to me.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2015
Last Updated on June 30, 2015
Tags: a must reat, romance

Author

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa



About
I'm 19 years old.Love writing and reading during my free time.my writings usualy express my emotions. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°&d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..