Clairvoyant Medium and Geomancer, Dowser!

Clairvoyant Medium and Geomancer, Dowser!

A Story by Bryan. J. C. Courtney

 

Clairvoyant Medium and Geomancer, Dowser!
I was born some 55 years ago a Shamanic Empathic Clairvoyant, since that moment in time Spirit has made me self explore the pain of total negativity mixed with bouts of total positivEty, from that moment I have been made to more than explore, from a born genetic disabilities passed from one to another through the natural passing of farther time, I do not feel self pity, more so this negative emotion seams to feed me and allows me to share with others who seams at time to find me at a passing road in the karmic journey we call our daily life!
In the some total of my Historical past I have been able to explore and absorb many forms of Divination, from Tarot to the Runes, Empathic Palmistry and Intuitive cards and Dowsing, Geomancy and now my present learning journey Radionics and Dowsing, how they both interact as one to allow the user to explore and examine, perhaps heal if Spirit shows the way!
For my sins I have shared professionally at the some of the top Psychic events in the UK and have been aloud to share as a Consultant Reader with the British Astrological Society or BAPS for short!
Up until last year I some times shared my ability as a born Empathic and Geomancer Dowser and gave free Classes on aspects of Dowsing at a well known Mind Body and Spirit Event in Glastonbury Somerset!
Sadly due to an ongoing Genetic based Illness I had to stop last year 2007.
I now find myself alone and exploring a period of self healing, feeling some times lost and I hate to admit lonely, given that the things I like to do when I am not psychically sharing, are too many to share here, I will just say I love the past and History, from Castle keep to woodland glade, to a sandy windy day on sea side shore I some times like to explore, plus much much more if you wish to be so brave as to contact me I might if spirit takes a hand let you self explore and share a thought or two with me, till then I say merry meet and tnank you!
Bryan.

© 2008 Bryan. J. C. Courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Bryan,
What a sensitive text! Isn't it a pity that not many people have commented it yet! We are now in 2010 and I hope all is well with you and that you have also, above all, recovered health and also joie de vivre! Cheers!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2008

Author

Bryan. J. C. Courtney
Bryan. J. C. Courtney

United Kingdom



About
Miracles do happen! On the 1987. At around 3-00 Pm I found myself recovering from a Kidney Transplant Operation that had used a Epidural Anastasia, Given that I was conscious through out this experien.. more..

Writing