devoted fool,of shadow's

devoted fool,of shadow's

A Poem by ~Israel~

i stand by you;do you see me? i hold you're hand;do you feel me? i whisper i will alway's be there for you;do you hear me? my presence evaporates with you're slightest disregard of me.how my heart pound's;it's echos reaching out too you,only too reverberate off you're wall's of ice.bitter too the touch.yet i press my heart up against it, over and over again;feeling you're frost bite.miss understood,confusion becomes you,but stunning malice exhales you.spite and ignorant word's of hurt,dance off you're forked toungue.how you fear too lose what you have,but are unable too manufacture a  warm willing heart too retain it.i stand before you with a open soul,revealing the truest form's of friendship,love and devotion but you're shadow's are casted too black,from my soul's illuminesence. too black too see.you sit within you're self,cold and dark,with only bitter anger for company.but for somereason unknown too me,i stand at you're thresh hold,with tears in my eye's and warmth in my heart,hopeing, that warmth will be enough too melt you're wall's of ice. hopeing against you're bitter coldness,against all the illrational reasoning,behind you're desperate attack of missguided sef defence.my only warmth is this hope,is this passion,is this love...and so i stand,unoticed,hiddin by youre shadows soo black;forzon,by you're ice soo cold,with my flicker of warmth,that burns soo bold...look upon me,for i am this devoted fool,that stands in you're shadow.....all alone...

© 2010 ~Israel~


Author's Note

~Israel~
for anyone,whos has been taken for granted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Boy...I sure can relate to this write. Straight to the core.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

~Israel~
~Israel~

no where, MN



About
few words that sum me up:not trusting,faithful,sincere,hopeful. wanna know anything els? just ask and will see if i tell you. more..

Writing
Embers Embers

A Poem by ~Israel~