The Llamas That Went To Town

The Llamas That Went To Town

A Story by The Little Writer
"

Llamas go to a town and experience adventure.

"

 One day a Llama named Fred and his friend, George, were walking down a road that they found.  

"I wonder what this thing we're walking on is called." George said, reffering to the road.

"I don't know, But I hope it leads to something cool!" replied Fred excitedly.  And so they walked along the road for a long time.

After about two and a half hours, they spotted something in the distance.  

"What is that?" asked Fred.

"It looks big!" said George.

So they walked along and the thing got bigger.  You and me would have recognized it as a city, but the two llamas had no idea what this was and were amazed at it's size.

They walked inside the city and saw the humans.  They screamed and started to run through the town as fast as they could.  

Soon they saw that these interesting specimens were very friendly.

"Buy this bread!  Freshly baked!" one said.

"Buy?"

"Oh, yes!" the merchant saw the blank expression on the llama's face and realized. "Oh!  You're a wild llama!"

"Um... I guess."

"I'll give you the bread for free!  Take these coins!  They will help you get along in the world." Fred had never tasted anything so good in his life.  

After seeing many things, the llamas headed home with a coin bag with more money then the merchant had given them.  

They were rich llamas.  They had left, but this was not the end.  Fred and George went back to the city many more times then just that, and lived happily ever after. 

 

© 2009 The Little Writer


Author's Note

The Little Writer
It's bad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Llamas rule! A cute story. I agree with Christian's insightful review.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's quite interesting in the fact that things we find ordinary are really a mystery to other creatures. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 13, 2009

Author

The Little Writer
The Little Writer

Don-Mage, WA



About
I am 12 years old. I am now rewriting my abandoned book, "The Dwen Alliance" I started out my writing life when my mother signed me up for a writing class at my co-op school. My "career" really k.. more..

Writing