My past year.

My past year.

A Poem by I'llXloveXherXforever
"

How I really feel. I am an open and blunt person with nothing to hide from the world.

"
My past year was hell. I was cheated on, betrayed by family, physically hurt by family, and lost some good friends. I watched the Dark knight like everyday just so I could hear Harvey Dent say "The night is always darkest before the dawn, I promise you the dawn is coming." I needed to hear that everyday, just in order to hope it was true. It still hasn't come yet. At this point I do not think it ever will. I'm moving, starting over in a new town, losing friends, and I am not looking forward to it. I honestly don't know how I got by till now. I've had thoughts of how I could end it all, but I made a choice that is was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I didn't know how I could go on.. Then some thing in me told me to text some one, this some one I had not talked to in a while, some one I have on a pedestal where she belongs. Shes always been my wall, I just didn't know it yet. She's talked me off a ledge so many times without me even realizing it. The only reason I'm writing this is because I don't care if people know how I feel about my feelings I just needed a way to get it out there in the open. That girl is now my girl friend. She keeps me sane, she makes me feel both safe and happy. Even if I gave me life for her that wouldn't even come close to how thankful I am to her. Shes changed my life for the better, and thanks to her I'm never going back. If she reads this I want her to know how much I love her and how much i appreciate everything she dose not just for me but for every one. She never stops giving and shes always caring. You will never meet some one like her, shes a one of a kind. That's more then just a line. Thanks for saving me hun. I don't know what I did to deserve her but I'm glad I did it.   

© 2012 I'llXloveXherXforever


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What you did to deserve her....just being you was enough but then you went ahead and made her every single day. Pushing you further and further into her life. You don't stop trying even when she does. Going into a new town is gonna be hard but you will never lose your true friends no matter what. You won't see them as much but you all will have to try that much harder to keep your friendship alive bringing you closer than you thought you could ever become

Posted 11 Years Ago


Crifa

11 Years Ago

Let's hope so and if you're gonna act like you aren't than I'll drag you the whole way
I'llXloveXherXforever

11 Years Ago

thanks man :) bros for life?
Crifa

11 Years Ago

Bros for life man

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012

Author

I'llXloveXherXforever
I'llXloveXherXforever

ME



About
I've Been looking for a way to get out emotions other then writing in my journal because even if I wright in it its still not really letting it out. more..

Writing