Close one

Close one

A Story by I'llXloveXherXforever
"

dodging death

"
Yesterday I found out that there was almost a second shooting attack at another Dark Knight Rises showing that I was at. The man idiotly locked him self out without being able to get his guns back in. When I found out I made a promise to myself to start enjoying life to the fullest. I use to have dark thoughts in my head but now I am realizing life is too short for that. So this is day one of my new mood of living life to the fullest. I’m not letting any of the people that are trying to get under my skin get to me, I’m enjoying every second of every day with good people at good places. Today I went to the mall with my amazing girl friend my best friend and his girl friend, it wasn’t bad I had alot of fun but the best part was my girl and I snuck off to watch the sun set on the top floor of the garage, it was amazing! We watched a thunder and lightning storm. The only thing more beautiful then that view was the view of the girl I rapped my arm around. She always knows how to make everything positive I know for a fact I wouldn’t be here if not for her. Shes saved my life countless times and still dose not realize how amazing she is. Shes the hero I need. Everyone needs one, they just don’t know it yet. Enjoy life people! only got one!

© 2012 I'llXloveXherXforever


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012

Author

I'llXloveXherXforever
I'llXloveXherXforever

ME



About
I've Been looking for a way to get out emotions other then writing in my journal because even if I wright in it its still not really letting it out. more..

Writing