Teaser

Teaser

A Chapter by Shannon
"

A nice little synopsis/teaser

"
This story is not for those of you, who believe that some bit of humanity exists in every man and woman. This story is not for those that believe everyone can change. This story is not for the passive pacifist who would sit idle in a society that threatens your very being.

This is a story for the fighters.
The Femme Fatales
The temptress's
Those who believe in the power of dreams
Those who are able to stand in awe of the possibilities

This is for you. Yes you. This is a story about a revolution, that changed the course of human history. This did no happen on the familiar ground of our world. No. This happened in another realm. This happened in a breathe of a world far different from our own dear friend.

In this world, the elder races refuse to intervene with the monsters they've created, these humans, and shifters. Tainted with the magics of he creation races. The great dragons of old and the Dryadles, modeled after elves of another world by the exiled dragon tribes. From the beginning, rigid and unjustified social status within the tribes relied on gender and on the individuals ability to shift forms.

When a young girl breaks free of the grasp clutched around her for so long, what type of changes may be wrought from her visionary ambitions?


© 2012 Shannon


Author's Note

Shannon
Tell me what you think of the concept?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderfully written teaser.
I saw two minor mistakes.
Paragraph 3, 4th sentence, "This did no happen..." should be "This did not happen".
Paragraph 4, 2nd sentence, "...magics of he creation races." should be "...magics of the creation races."
Sorry about being so picky.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Powerful start. gets the to the point with no holds barred. I am ready to dive in!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Forth paragraph( did no happen) ( did not happen)


For what it is worth I to have these problems. One reason I like it when some one points them out. Fresh eyes make things eaiser no matter what skill leavel you are at. It is always eaiser to find others mistakes than your own.

Now let me say WOW WHAT AN OPENING!!!! I must read more so I am turning the page and hoping to ride the ride of a lifetime.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012


Author

Shannon
Shannon

PA



About
I joined this site in 2009, when I was writing poetry exclusively. However my range has expanded and blended. My once short poems are now some sort of descriptive paragraph/free verse hybrid. I .. more..

Writing
Maps Maps

A Chapter by Shannon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


June 5th, 200 June 5th, 200

A Chapter by Shannon