Family?!?!

Family?!?!

A Story by the_real_me

 

 
Dear diary,
 Today is the worst day. I can’t even look at Jet. Family gatherings don’t help the matter get any better, having to be with him the whole day. Sometimes I wish I could read his head to know that he thinks about me, why he does the things he does to me. At this point in time looking sexy for boys is the last thing on my mind, this way Jet can’t think those dirty thoughts inside his head. So bad I want to tell mom the truth that every time she works late Jet comes into my room and makes me to things to him. The things he makes me do I don’t think any thirteen should have to do, or for that matter anyone!   *Katie writing*
Consoling:
     Katie is doing well. She some times get scared being with her older brother Jet, yet is trying to be strong for her little brother and sisters. I think after three more sessions she can finally tell her mom the truth. Katie also thinks her younger sister Ally is being raped by Jet too. The next time Danny brings Katie in I’ll ask if Ally can come too
The Text:
 Jet:I did “it” last night.
 Sam:Who did u do this time? I mean their both sexy and all.
Jet:DAM there my sisters’ ur talking bout there
Sam:we’ll am not the ONE who rapes their little sisters while mom isn’t there
Jet: I knw that it’s wrong but I can’t help myself
Sam: I think ur “older little sister” likes me a lot, I think more then a lot.
Jet: what r u trying 2 say? U wanna get w/ her or something like that?
Sam:ur so smart. Good boy! K I’ll try my best.
Mother:
     Something has been going on around here. I don’t know what it is yet. Lately Katie hasn’t been herself, she seem to be off in another world. I wish she would open up to me because I’m her mother and would never look down on her. Katie has been to consoling, the consoler told me that maybe in two more months she will be able to tell be what’s going on. I hope to God she can open up to me
 Instant Messaging:
Bloo_fan#1: Ur son is a rapist!
SingleMa: Who is this I don’t remember having you on my Buddy List.
Bloo_fan#1: you knw me u just don’t really knw the REAL me!
SingleMa: this is too weird for me what did or should I say what does my son do, while I’m at work.
Bloo_fan#1: I cant tell u @ this point in the game but it would be good if you keep an eye out 4 him.
SingleMa: thanks for the warning it will be put to good use.
The monster whose’ room is next door:
     Why is he doing this to me? Baby Bear you’re the only person who I can talk to. Some days I wish to tell my friends what Jet does but that could never be, you see my friends are too young to be hearing this kind of stuff. If I tell any of my teachers well let put it this way Katie and I would no longer live with mommy and Jet would end up in jail. I love Jet and all but what I don’t love is what he does to me. I maybe in second grade but I know he should be going this kind of stuff to me. Baby Bear, do you think momma knows about Jet? You seem to be a very kind and loving person, the kind of person I wish were real. Well to me you are but I mean real.
Safety Net:
     It was late at night and Katie has to use the bathroom, as she walked down the hall she head crying coming from her sister’s room. She peaked into the room but the crying stopped. After she was done using the bathroom she went into Ally’s room and woke her up.
     “Why were you crying, “asked Katie. Ally didn’t think she could tell her sister what had been going on. Thinking about the past made all the tears come back. This time the tears stung, as she thought about all those nights. ”Come on,” called Katie in a soft whisper as not to wake Jet.
     Ally couldn’t keep it in anymore she had to tell someone. “Katie what I’m going to tell you promise you can’t tell anyone, not even mommy!” “I promise, scouts honor”
     Well you see Jet rapes me. He only does it after mommy goes to work. Ally I know that Jet told me what he does to you. He does the same to me.
The End:
     After they talked things over they told their mother. The whole family got help and is doing better now. It still takes some time for the girls to become good around Jet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

© 2008 the_real_me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
Added on June 4, 2008
Last Updated on June 4, 2008

Author

the_real_me
the_real_me

Allentown, PA



About
more..

Writing
Pancakes Pancakes

A Story by the_real_me


the body the body

A Story by the_real_me