Drowning

Drowning

A Poem by theshygirl
"

You make me feel like drowning.

"

D r o w n i n g

 

As I gasp for air

and look for words to describe your way of saying something

 without a transparent wave of sound.

 

My body tries to protect itself and I involuntarily hold my breath.

But the thought of your appearance of a perfectly imperfect in and outside

Takes my breath away.

 

Losing my consciousness as I see the moving motions become motionless.

My love my heart seems so full of you.

As my head tries to erase.

The beat of my heart lost his rhythm and all I could see turns black like everything used to.

 

As I am sinking down to the bottom of this endless river of feeling something true.

I am a victim of your love.

Drowning myself in memories of you.

 

  - L.D.C

 

 

 

 

 

© 2016 theshygirl


Author's Note

theshygirl
please let me know what you think about it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Awwwww!!!! This is gorgeous.....This is called burning passion of love.....You just simply made me feel the feelings of this poem.....Every line of this poem is full of love.....Absolute class....Its like 'Drowning' in the river of love......Full ratings my frnd....Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!.....

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

8 Years Ago

awe thank you so much




Reviews

This poem is very vivid and it helped me feel the emotion this piece was conveying. I absolutely love this!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much dear 😊
Drawing in your love tonight no escape no better way to have gone to heaven but to be dying for your love.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I love those last two lines. You penned this perfectly miss shygirl :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you sooo muchh!
I hardly ever read but the way you use words to connect memories and emotions is very vivid and real and makes me want to read more. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much , i have been dealing with some stuff lately and needed to blow off some steam read more
Great job I really feel the emotion pouring out of each line keep up the great work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you soooo muchh
Love is at the core every human being and thinking of someone makes love more beautiful. Your poem and 'i am a victim of your love', this line, is simply entwined in an imperfect, yet clear, domain of new-generation write up. Good one. Like it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much!
I really love this poem!! It explains the feelings of true love for someone, and every line that I read I felt it. Great Job!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thankssss 💖
i really like it. i truly do. i am not just sugar coating it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Glad that you like it !
I feel as if I am drowning in the words of your poem. They are short and yet meaningful. I'm drowning! :) Great work! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

thank you soo muchh

xxx
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

You're welcome! :)
Awwwww!!!! This is gorgeous.....This is called burning passion of love.....You just simply made me feel the feelings of this poem.....Every line of this poem is full of love.....Absolute class....Its like 'Drowning' in the river of love......Full ratings my frnd....Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!.....

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

8 Years Ago

awe thank you so much


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2016
Last Updated on January 15, 2016
Tags: love, teen, hate

Author

theshygirl
theshygirl

About
just a girl who likes to express her self and her ideas about the world in poetry ;) more..

Writing
us us

A Poem by theshygirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..