Departure time

Departure time

A Story by theshygirl
"

hey guys so i am working on a new project and it is a story about a girl DID disorder. and i will be posting every small fragment. so this fragment is about a side character who lost his sister.

"
"Make it stop"
"Make it stop"
"Make it stop"
As the train rides by i repeat this line in my head "make it stop" 
Again again and again 
It doesnot stop
Another train rides by and I see a reflection in the moving motions of the train. She is staring back at me.
 ''Make it stop'' 
Again again and again.
The train doesnot stop. It continues on and on again. Everymorning it takes people to their destiny. 
Again and again and again.
I look at the signs telling me where my destiny should be. 
But there are so many that my mind gets confused.
Where is my destiny? 
As I read them the letters begin to hussle and I start to read them again.
"One destiny fits all" is the only thing I can read.
I start to follow the sign. As I walk I see diffrent people pass me. Children with parents but also elderly.
The sign ends at a big sign with departure times of diffrent trains.
It doesnot matter where the train takes you.
Maybe there are some constructions which delay your departure.
Or you miss your train.
But "One destiny fits all" 
It only is a matter of time when.

Everytime I enter a train. It feels cold eventhough there is enough warmth. 
Like a cold breeze on a hot summerday you immediately feel the cold. Even though it is a hot day.
Today the sun is shining, and I get blinded every time I look through the window.
I remember her laugh, she used to laugh so much and just talk to the strangers next to her. 

Once a young man sat next to us. He talked about his study.
Meg was intrueged by his words. Her eyes would light up an entire room, her smile would cause you breathing problems.
Her beauty was her weapon and you would get killed. 
But she was the only victim of her beauty.

© 2016 theshygirl


Author's Note

theshygirl
Please let me know what you think about it. And if you notice some grammar mistakes please tell me about them.

lots of love shy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

First thing story was very good I read it throughout with out pause.But grammar I am not the person you want to correct you on that I write blindly when it come to grammar and proper english So from what I see your story was fine in my eyes as good as I can see it from my prospective. Have a nice day.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like it :D
{one destiny fits all } is totally something I agree with

Posted 6 Years Ago


I'd like to take a train from nowhere to nowhere...and neva come back!

Posted 7 Years Ago


First thing story was very good I read it throughout with out pause.But grammar I am not the person you want to correct you on that I write blindly when it come to grammar and proper english So from what I see your story was fine in my eyes as good as I can see it from my prospective. Have a nice day.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really I can feel your feeling nice way though, good I like

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

theshygirl

7 Years Ago

thank you so much!
samparks,sam

7 Years Ago

for what thank you, I want to know, I already impressed your nice smile
this will be a great project,the story or chapter is very interesting

Posted 7 Years Ago


theshygirl

7 Years Ago

Thank you so muchh❤️

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2016
Last Updated on May 18, 2016
Tags: story, feelings

Author

theshygirl
theshygirl

About
just a girl who likes to express her self and her ideas about the world in poetry ;) more..

Writing
us us

A Poem by theshygirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Unhinged Unhinged

A Poem by MsJewel


Beyond Beyond

A Poem by Valentine


"Fly Away" "Fly Away"

A Poem by Valentine